Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! it's been forever since I've been back on Smogon! Anyways, I just discovered Pokemon Home and the last pokemon game I have is HGSS, is there any way some kind soul could help me get 6 pokemon transferred from HGSS to my Pokemon Home? Please message me if possible.

I'd be eternally grateful :)
Hello, and welcome back to Smogon! We've changed quite a bit since you've been gone! :P

Unfortunately, due to the closure of pre-Gen 6 WFC, connecting to the Gen 4 games is difficult and requires some work. If you've already figured out all the things you need to do to connect then great - otherwise, it's a lengthy process.

The Gen 5 games are far easier to get online and more secure. If you can move your mons to Gen 5 that would make things a lot easier. Otherwise, I can coach you through the process, but I have to warn you: the process to do so may leave you temporarily exposed to security risks. And, I can't guarantee that you'll be able to follow this process.

In any case, if that hasn't put you off please msg me on Discord by joining the Smogon Wi-Fi server if you'd like me to help you transfer your mons up. The invite link for the server is here.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
I'm looking for the event shiny Zacian and Zamazenta (untouched ideally) if anyone has spares, to be traded over Pokemon Home. I've decided to pay for the app for a month, so I can offer various mythicals and legendaries from previous generations in return, including:
  • Cosmog
  • Shiny Diancie
  • Shiny Celebi
  • Shiny Latias
  • Shiny Solgaleo and/or Lunala
  • Shiny Xerneas and/or Yveltal
  • Shiny Darkrai and/or Shaymin
  • Shiny Blacephalon and/or Stakataka
  • Shiny beast trio (please note that these were not caught by me and have the OT Eevee.BTL)
  • Shiny Heatran, Regice, Suicune, and Kantonian Moltres (all from Pokemon Go)

Thanks.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for a Dusk Ball Infiltrator Spiritomb and a Repeat Ball Heatran in Gen 7. I don't care about most of Heatran's IVs because of Hyper Training, but I'd prefer if it had a 0 Atk IV. I'm willing to take any Heatran though.

I'm looking for the event shiny Zacian and Zamazenta (untouched ideally) if anyone has spares, to be traded over Pokemon Home. I've decided to pay for the app for a month, so I can offer various mythicals and legendaries from previous generations in return, including:
I'm never going to use my Event Zacain, so you can have it. Heads up about it though, you can't trade items through Home, so I can't give you the sword. Shinies aren't that valuable to me unless I caught them myself, but the Diancie may be an exception to that rule because of being event exclusive from an event what was never released in my country, let alone in a country that uses letters from my language.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
I'm never going to use my Event Zacain, so you can have it. Heads up about it though, you can't trade items through Home, so I can't give you the sword. Shinies aren't that valuable to me unless I caught them myself, but the Diancie may be an exception to that rule because of being event exclusive from an event what was never released in my country, let alone in a country that uses letters from my language.
Unfortunately it turns out that the event hero duo can't be traded at all over Home, so I'm out of luck for now. Thanks for offering though.

GenesectRevenge

I COULD BE BANNED!
I can trade this, pm me if still looking. nothing needed back I guess
i already got my kaputops but if you have a volcanion or are willing to trade me a pokemon holding a beast ball/love ball you can use the code on my post

edit:
can someone trade me a volcanion holding a beast ball/love ball

can offer shiny Pokémon and event pokemon

(code: 4576 8390)

mod edit: don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I'm looking for HA woobat, HA mudkip, HA poliwag and HA froakie in Gen 6 (Oras). Just need the ability so any nature, ivs, gender, etc. will do.

I have 1000+ battle points in Oras so can give away any item which can be bought with BP, including 2-3 ability capsules. I have a breeding ditto as well so can also iv breed almost any 1 pokemon. (although I would prefer BP items since it's faster. )

Hi all, I'm looking for HA woobat, HA mudkip, HA poliwag and HA froakie in Gen 6 (Oras). Just need the ability so any nature, ivs, gender, etc. will do.

I have 1000+ battle points in Oras so can give away any item which can be bought with BP, including 2-3 ability capsules. I have a breeding ditto as well so can also iv breed almost any 1 pokemon. (although I would prefer BP items since it's faster. )
Might be able to help with some of this. Best to head over to the wifi discord server and tag me on there though.

Hello guys,
I need some help with my pkmn ORAS,
I want a destiny Knot but i dont have much to offer. I just want to breed my fav pokemon with top status (TYRANITAR)
Thanks in advance (=

I’m getting back into Pokémon for the first time in years, and I had two questions:

1) I was just wondering what game on Switch is best for IV/Shiny breeding? I want to make a flawless (6 perfect IV) collection of all Pokémon, as well as breed for and hunt perfect shinies.

2) I can’t find specific numbers of all the Pokémon available in SwSh (and/or on Switch Systems) and which ones are unavailable? Can anyone link to a resource for this?

Last edited:
I’m getting back into Pokémon for the first time in years, and I had two questions:

1) I was just wondering what game on Switch is best for IV/Shiny breeding? I want to make a flawless (6 perfect IV) collection of all Pokémon, as well as breed for and hunt perfect shinies.

2) I can’t find specific numbers of all the Pokémon available in SwSh (and/or on Switch Systems) and which ones are unavailable? Can anyone link to a resource for this?
BDSP and SwSh are, for the most part, mechanically identical in terms of breeding. There are no new methods of increasing (or decreasing?) your odds of getting better IVs or shiny Pokemon. Pokemon Legends is of course irrelevant, since there is no nursery to get eggs in that game. However, beacuse BDSP has been partially maligned by the community, and beacuse there's very little to gain in those games that can't be accomplished more easily in other titles, there are more resources available for SwSh which makes them preferred. RNG abuse and Pokemon Automation are fairly well fleshed-out for SwSh, and there are plenty of cfw tools if you want to/can go that route.

If you're looking specifically to hunt shiny Pokemon, I've heard good things about Outbreak RNG for Pokemon Legends. Having not played the game myself, I can't be more specific. However, it does seem that shiny Pokemon are exceedingly easy acquire in that game - although the pool of available mons is very small.

As far as I'm aware, no one has compiled a comprehensive/updated list on which Pokemon have been Dexited. ScreenRant has an article that details which Pokemon remain Dexited for SwSh, though no numbers. Someone requested more concrete numbers a while back, and I calculated that ~1/3rd of all Pokemon were still Dexited from SwSh. This number drops when considering BDSP, as all Gen 1-4 Pokemon are available in those games (ish). However, there's certainly a lot of confusion about whether Pokemon now available in BDSP are actually considered un-Dexited, since they still can't actually go to SwSh. Up to you to decide I suppose.

Hope this helps!

BDSP and SwSh are, for the most part, mechanically identical in terms of breeding. There are no new methods of increasing (or decreasing?) your odds of getting better IVs or shiny Pokemon. Pokemon Legends is of course irrelevant, since there is no nursery to get eggs in that game. However, beacuse BDSP has been partially maligned by the community, and beacuse there's very little to gain in those games that can't be accomplished more easily in other titles, there are more resources available for SwSh which makes them preferred. RNG abuse and Pokemon Automation are fairly well fleshed-out for SwSh, and there are plenty of cfw tools if you want to/can go that route.

If you're looking specifically to hunt shiny Pokemon, I've heard good things about Outbreak RNG for Pokemon Legends. Having not played the game myself, I can't be more specific. However, it does seem that shiny Pokemon are exceedingly easy acquire in that game - although the pool of available mons is very small.

As far as I'm aware, no one has compiled a comprehensive/updated list on which Pokemon have been Dexited. ScreenRant has an article that details which Pokemon remain Dexited for SwSh, though no numbers. Someone requested more concrete numbers a while back, and I calculated that ~1/3rd of all Pokemon were still Dexited from SwSh. This number drops when considering BDSP, as all Gen 1-4 Pokemon are available in those games (ish). However, there's certainly a lot of confusion about whether Pokemon now available in BDSP are actually considered un-Dexited, since they still can't actually go to SwSh. Up to you to decide I suppose.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for responding!
I don’t understand the Pokémon Company at all when it comes to their decision to not let BDSP Pokémon go to SwSh, that’s just insane to me.

CTNC

Looking for someone to help transfer 5 or 6 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. One of the Pokemon is an Onix that needs to evolve, but I don't have a Metal Coat in Gen 7, a Switch Online Subscription for trading Gen 8 outside of Home, or a Legends Arceus cartridge that's not being borrowed by my sister. If you can help with that too, please evolve it. If not, I can just ask someone else for help. I'd ask the guy that helped me last time with transferring Pokemon, but there's enough people that are willing to help that I'm asking for whoever wants to help first. Thanks in advance if you help, thanks again have helped me before, or thanks anyway if you would've helped. You guys are awesome! :D

Also still looking for a Repeat Ball Heatran in Gen 7. (or in Gen 8 with the moves Toxic and Confide) a 0 Atk IV would be nice, but I'll gladly take any Repeat Ball Heatran. I can catch any Ultra Moon exclusive Ultra Space Legend in return. Please don't offer me a Shiny Heatran. Shinies aren't special to me unless I catch them myself.

I have a Gyrados I don't want clogging my Home Box, but I also don't want to move it to a game because it because it's glitched to not show what Pokeball its in when using Home on the phone. (It shows that its in an Ultra Ball on a Switch.) I'm not sure if it's glitched just because of a glitch with Home or if it's hacked, so am I aloud to give it away here? If I'm allowed, who wants it?

I have a complete Pokedex on Home (except for Mythicals and some alternate forms) but it wont give me Magearna. Any idea why? I've tried moving all my Pokemon over one slot, but I'm not sure if that does anything with the free plan. My best guess for why is I have another unclaimed gift. Speaking of...

There's a Mystery Gift code for 100 Armorite Ore that I'm never going to use it because I have 999 Armorite Ore. (It's from the Zeraora Raid Event and has no expiration date.) Does anyone want it?

Looking for someone to help transfer 5 or 6 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. One of the Pokemon is an Onix that needs to evolve, but I don't have a Metal Coat in Gen 7, a Switch Online Subscription for trading Gen 8 outside of Home, or a Legends Arceus cartridge that's not being borrowed by my sister. If you can help with that too, please evolve it. If not, I can just ask someone else for help. I'd ask the guy that helped me last time with transferring Pokemon, but there's enough people that are willing to help that I'm asking for whoever wants to help first. Thanks in advance if you help, thanks again have helped me before, or thanks anyway if you would've helped. You guys are awesome! :D

Also still looking for a Repeat Ball Heatran in Gen 7. (or in Gen 8 with the moves Toxic and Confide) a 0 Atk IV would be nice, but I'll gladly take any Repeat Ball Heatran. I can catch any Ultra Moon exclusive Ultra Space Legend in return. Please don't offer me a Shiny Heatran. Shinies aren't special to me unless I catch them myself.

I have a Gyrados I don't want clogging my Home Box, but I also don't want to move it to a game because it because it's glitched to not show what Pokeball its in when using Home on the phone. (It shows that its in an Ultra Ball on a Switch.) I'm not sure if it's glitched just because of a glitch with Home or if it's hacked, so am I aloud to give it away here? If I'm allowed, who wants it?

I have a complete Pokedex on Home (except for Mythicals and some alternate forms) but it wont give me Magearna. Any idea why? I've tried moving all my Pokemon over one slot, but I'm not sure if that does anything with the free plan. My best guess for why is I have another unclaimed gift. Speaking of...

There's a Mystery Gift code for 100 Armorite Ore that I'm never going to use it because I have 999 Armorite Ore. (It's from the Zeraora Raid Event and has no expiration date.) Does anyone want it?
I have a magearna if you want it

CTNC

Oh okay might be able to get the heatran though if you want
Yes Please! :D

The most important thing is that is it needs to know Toxic and Confide or to be traded to me in Gen 7 so I can teach it those moves. If you haven't caught it yet, feel free to take your time because I don't needed it ASAP. I just need it long enough before SV come out that I can use it for Restricted Sparring. A 0 IV in Attack would be awesome if want to go the extra mile, but again, I'd be happy with any Repeat Ball Heatran.

Yes Please! :D

The most important thing is that is it needs to know Toxic and Confide or to be traded to me in Gen 7 so I can teach it those moves. If you haven't caught it yet, feel free to take your time because I don't needed it ASAP. I just need it long enough before SV come out that I can use it for Restricted Sparring. A 0 IV in Attack would be awesome if want to go the extra mile, but again, I'd be happy with any Repeat Ball Heatran.
I could teach it the moves if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)