anyone have a gf yet?

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
I've hit on quite a few women in recent months just for the experience and thrill. They appreciate my advances with blushes and giggles. All my efforts lifting weights and getting morning exercise has given me some definition. Alas, it's been nothing but rejection as they've all had boyfriends. One woman was actually a lesbian and but adored the advance anyway and gave me her phone number. So no, no girlfriend for me. However, considering my results, it's safe for me to assume I could get one if I were serious. I just prefer being single so I have more time to play games and watch anime.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I've hit on quite a few women in recent months just for the experience and thrill. They appreciate my advances with blushes and giggles. All my efforts lifting weights and getting morning exercise has given me some definition. Alas, it's been nothing but rejection as they've all had boyfriends. One woman was actually a lesbian and but adored the advance anyway and gave me her phone number. So no, no girlfriend for me. However, considering my results, it's safe for me to assume I could get one if I were serious. I just prefer being single so I have more time to play games and watch anime.
girlfriends are temporary
yo-kai watch is forever

eyes on the prize king

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)