SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
157 (Sap Sipper): The Pokémon takes no damage when hit by Grass-type moves. Instead, its Attack stat is boosted.

270 (Thermal Exchange): Boosts the Attack stat when the Pokémon is hit by a Fire-type move. The Pokémon also cannot be burned.

273 (Well-Baked Body): The Pokémon takes no damage when hit by Fire-type moves. Instead, its Defense stat is sharply boosted.

Eh, contrary to what I thought, Thermal Exchange doesn't give a Fire-type immunity, and works more like Water Compaction and Steam Engine.

...which is good because it would be insane otherwise.

Do you think that the pseudo legendary ability will work with flame orb?

Thermal Exchange: Boosts the Attack stat when the Pokémon is hit by a Fire-type move. The Pokémon also cannot be burned.

Some have reported them during the titan fights. But personally after watching the streamer to the entirety of the final fight with his starter, it did not activate once.
So maybe only for titans since they can hit quite hard?
I saw something like an affection boost during the same fight that I said does some really cool shit with the UI, however, I suspect in that particular case, it's scripted.

So powder moves suck ass and steel is immune to sand, and they get revavroom overcoat anyways?

Filter sounds nice, but its an offensive stat spread so not sure what the plan is, hopefully it gets shift gear.

Still really disappointing overall though, seems like if you don't run weather with the paradoxes or the starts you basically don't have much this gen to work with.

Pawmot-0 - 70/115/70/70/60/105 (Total: 490) - Electric/Fighting - Volt Absorb/Natural Cure/Iron Fist

Pawmot looks pretty promising. Not too crazy, but it has good offensive stats and Iron Fist. If it has a solid movepool, it could end up being what Electivire wishes it could be.
The only real reason to use Pawmot is for its revival move.

The fact that it has decent abilities to allow easy switchins and usable stats is just a cherry on top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)