NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

remember when jalmont demanded that everyone get a say in the role shuffle in smalltown and everyone went "this is the optimal thing to discuss" but when psy goes "everyone should get a say in who get shots" everyone fully ignores it

like what

Pretty sure psy having the gun spews me town
I’m not a huge fan of this, but I do think Town realiti is more confident in themselves.
this feels... off
I disagree cause simply put it feels right for pulsar but pulsar has only been scum so
- what's something you feel you get misread as scum for when town, if anything
It’s usually Celever/psy/Jalmont and I’ve given up at this point
im not gonna listen to anyone acting shocked WOW i cant believe they chose PSY this goes for you too realiti its literally obvious why i was chosen. theyre wasting our townclear. mafia, being that they know their own faction members, knows that i am not mafia, and therefore knows that i am town. and most of us know that im probably the most townreadable person in this playerlist and in any smogon game ive played since cool weapon and since people have adjusted to me, ive been locktowned easily. mafia knows that this will happen again, so stick the gun on me because im going to be obvious anyway and there you go. adding into this that im erratic and prone to poor decisions so its a perfectly sensible decision and i knew that this was going to happen
I’ve never know psy to be so self aware
ill shoot you tommy suck up stop pocketing me
I don’t think this is pocketing, if it is Ehmcee is maf too.
oden and cadd town

celever mafia
Ik this a joke but it feels off

did I just read what I think I read I'm sorry I must be sleeping someone pinch me please.
you too. play the game.
I don’t like this sequence of events

I’m not a huge fan of this, but I do think Town realiti is more confident in themselves.

I disagree cause simply put it feels right for pulsar but pulsar has only been scum so

It’s usually Celever/psy/Jalmont and I’ve given up at this point

I’ve never know psy to be so self aware

I don’t think this is pocketing, if it is Ehmcee is maf too.

Ik this a joke but it feels off

I don’t like this sequence of events
speak o' the devil. good post

i'm not an icebreaker fan but i also don't want this game to be inac so here's a happy medium, since so many of you are new to me:

- is there anyone who you feel confident in being able to read in this playerlist & would like for a legacy read to be considered
- what's something you feel you get misread as scum for when town, if anything
- no
- i am generally pretty useless tbh

Back