Resource SV OU Reservation Index

Hi, Serperior isn’t up for reservation right now. When Pokemon are available to be chosen, there will be a list in the first post in this thread (and a mod of the forum will make a post here bumping it too). Currently, there isn’t anything available, but there will be soon, so watch this thread! If you join the OU discord, you can get a role that tags you for new slates too.
Alright, thank you so much! I'll make sure to keep an eye out!

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
More sets are available in the OP! We're adding some new sets for existing Pokemon that are marked as high priority. Please only reserve one of these sets if you have experience writing OU analyses previously - if you're new, don't work, you can take any other set!

This from last slate still applies - if you are having issues with deadlines, please reach out to a mod in advance. Keep in mind that high priority sets are for important Pokemon, and we want to get them up as soon as possible.
Please only reserve two sets if you are confident you can get them done in time. One set is perfectly fine to reserve! Keep in mind that OU's two paragraph mini format is longer than formats in other sections like National Dex/OMs, so taking multiple sets will be more work. If you're a first time writer, I would definitely recommend one.

We are also imposing a one-week deadline on all sets. If your analysis isn't QC ready a week from your reservation (and you haven't let mods know about any issues), we will reassign it. It's also important to get WIP threads posted as soon as possible - WIP threads don't need anything in them, just set set is fine, but they provide a place for forum mods to see who's actively working on what. When it comes to the deadlines, us being able to tag you on a thread is much more reasonable than having to find discords or other ways to check progress.

Dreadfury

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
when will muk be available
It's currently Unranked but I expect it to get placed somewhere in the C-ranks in a future VR update. If it's ranked, it'll take up to a couple months before that one opens up since we do these in descending order based on the VR and the C-ranks/D are pretty low.

Cinderace - Defensive Pivot

approving for now but make sure you can do it in a timely manner this time, since you've had similar and multiple instances of said issue in the past:morpeko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreadfury

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Since it's still unreserved, could I take Breaking Swipe Gouging as well?

yeah:morpeko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)