baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 85, def: 77, spa: 102, spd: 97, spe: 110},
     abilities: {0: "Natural Curse"},
     heightm: 1.4
     weightkg: 27.6
     color: "White",
     eggGroups: ["Fairy"],
},
Did I do this correctly?

Also, I might as well put my sprites for Frozerade here again. This time, with the shiny version!

You_Doodle+_2018-03-18T10_31_39Z.png
You_Doodle+_2018-03-21T03_01_39Z.png

~~Normal~~~~~~~Shiny~~

Last edited:
+
-->

Code:
arceon: {
    num:
    species: "Arceon",
    types: ["Psychic", "Fire"],
    genderRatio: "{M: 50.0, F: 50.0}",
    baseStats: {hp: 87, atk: 97, def: 80, spa: 125, spd: 97, spe: 112},
    abilities: {0: "Magic Mirror"},
    heightm: 1.3,
    weightkg: 40.0,
    color: "Orange",
    eggGroups: ["Field"],
},
+
-->

Code:
cleforus-fable: {
    num:
    species: "Cleforus-Fable",
    types: ["Fairy", "Ground"],
    baseStats: {hp: 102, atk: 97, def: 91, spa: 125, spd: 85, spe: 80},
    abilities: {0: "Zero Awareness"},
    heightm: 1.4,
    weightkg: 58.0,
    color: "Orange",
    eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
},

c0DiNg =^]
Code:
{ num: species: "Ornament",
types: ["Fighting", "Flying"],
genderRatio: "{M: 00.0, F: 00.0}",
baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 130, def: 80, spa: 114, spd: 80, spe: 130},
abilities: {0: "Regenerator"},
heightm: 1.4,
weightkg: 49,25
color: "Purple",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"],
}

Welp, so much for my luck this time. Anyway, congrats to the winners!

Along with my thoughts on the fusions, I have a question. Would it be possible to have show/hide tags with the (edited: winning) fusion description, etc., inside the tag like we used to? I feel like it makes it a lot easier to compile thoughts and such. Anyways, here's my two bits.

Magic Mirror is a sweet Ability, giving Arceon the ability (no pun intended) to go mixed, simply by bouncing things back. And to be fair, it does have Flare Blitz and Close Combat (how does Arcanine get that lol). Dark-type moves activating its Ability is incredible too, preventing it from being revenge-killed by Sucker Punch, Pursuit trapped, etc. Granted, its bulk isn't great, and its speed tier is awkward in a meta where you can treat all stats as being 15 to 20 points lower than they actually are. Still, a really cool fusion.

also the head being out of all proportion to the body in the sprite is hilarious

With its wide move-pool, good bulk, Stealth Rock coupled with reliable recovery, and effective Sheer-Force-boosted power, Cleforus-Fable strikes one as a beefed-up Nidoqueen which traded its Poison typing for Fairy typing. Since it has Wish and a fairly slow U-turn, it can act as a sort of offensive cleric, as mentioned in the post. All in all, a powerful contender.

Plays very much like Mienshao, except it has better stats all around and a reason to use Acrobatics because of its Flying typing. I guess it can also go special if it wants? Probably going to just be running itemless with HJK/Acrobatics/filler/U-turn.

Interesting with berry abusers, perhaps, but the real reason to use this is its Mega. With an odd defensive typing giving it resistances to both Fighting and Flying, always nice, 85/92/115 bulk with Intimidate is awesome too, especially when paired with Calm Mind.

tfw you submit two fusions and get both of them in. Anyway, alright bulk, powerful, and fairly fast. Water/Dragon is also a cool offensive typing, with STAB Aqua Jet for priority. Not too much else to say about it, since it's so straightforward.

Unrelated, but that's maybe the cleanest BST I've ever seen in FE. Anyway, it can spin, it hits hard, and it can boost, although you'd be hard-pressed to find time to do so. Personally, I see the standard set going something like Ice Beam/Freeze-Dry/Shadow Ball/Rapid Spin.

Frozerade...is sort of in a bad place. By FE standards, it's on the frail side (especially physically), its Special Attack isn't anything special, and its Speed just isn't fast enough to cut it in a meta like this. I don't mean to hate on this, don't get me wrong; Ghost/Poison's an interesting typing to have, it has access to lots of status-condition-inducing moves, and its Ability is good...but I feel, and this is just my opinion, that Frozerade is limited in what it can do because its Ability only activates when it switches out. Because of this, Frozerade has to decide whether it wants to deal with FE's powerful offense or run out and have a teammate deal with it. I guess it is team support, though, and if the creator is reading this, this wasn't intended to be a hurtful opinion, or anything like that. And I didn't mean to go on a rant like that, LOL. It's an interesting fusion, no doubt.

Last edited:
Frozerade...is sort of in a bad place. By FE standards, it's on the frail side (especially physically), its Special Attack isn't anything special, and its Speed just isn't fast enough to cut it in a meta like this. I don't mean to hate on this, don't get me wrong; Ghost/Poison's an interesting typing to have, it has access to lots of status-condition-inducing moves, and its Ability is good...but I feel, and this is just my opinion, that Frozerade is limited in what it can do because its Ability only activates when it switches out. Because of this, Frozerade has to decide whether it wants to deal with FE's powerful offense or run out and have a teammate deal with it. I guess it is team support, though, and if the creator is reading this, this wasn't intended to be a hurtful opinion, or anything like that. And I didn't mean to go on a rant like that, LOL. It's an interesting fusion, no doubt.
Thanks for the feedback here. While I can definitely agree that Frozerade wouldn't be the absolute most viable in terms of stats, I feel that the other factors (which you mentioned) would be where it has its niche. It would either be a Sashed suicide lead or a Sashed pivot mon. T-Wave would help with speed control, while Sleep Powder combined with Poison STAB allows it to hit most of the meta with something it won't like. Those, I feel, would be its strong points.

Truthfully, though, I made Frozerade for reasons other than viability in mind. First off, as far as I could tell, Froslass had no fusions with it at all. And that's just a shame. I was interested to find out that Roserade was in the same Egg Group as it, and I felt that the two would fit as a fusion, in terms of the fusion looking cool (pun semi-intended). So, it was kind of made just for the sake of a good design. Finally, Frozerade and Natural Curse. Not gonna lie, that was the icing on the cake.

IMG_0788.PNG

Parents: Delphox / Zoroark
Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Zelphoax
New Type: Fire/Dark
New Base Stats: 77 / 97 / 76 / 127 / 90 / 114
New Ability and Description: Dark Magician (Illusion + Magician) - Copies the effect of the item of the Pokemon in your last slot, and applies it as this ability as long as this Pokemon is on the field. If the Pokemon in the last slot has no item or the item is a Mega Stone, Z Crystal, or otherwise has no effect on this Pokemon, this ability acts as Illusion.
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Foul Play, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Taunt, U-Turn
Role Identification: Highly similar to Houndoom-Mega, surprisingly. With the same STAB, access to Nasty Plot, and nearly the exact same Speed stat, this thing acts like Mega Houndoom most of the time. However, the difference between the two is that Zelphoax has the power to effectively hold two items OR disguise itself as a teammate, depending on the situation. Zoroark struggled to take advantage of Nasty Plot/Illusion sweeping due to its single STAB option and somewhat shallow coverage options, as well as being in a speed tier only just above average. Delphox's coverage lacked a bit as well, and it didn't possess an ability or setup move that could make up for it. Combined, they do Mega Houndoom proud.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-15T01_40_21Z.png

Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name: Mewdeuca
New Type: Poison/Psychic
New Base Stats: 89 (+1 HP) / 120 (+13 Attack) / 89 (+5 Defense) / 115 (+1 Special Attack) / 89 / 130 (+20 Speed)
New Ability and Description: Unnerve (Unnerve*2) - Bonus +5 to All Base Stats
Notable Moves: Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Drain Punch, Elemental Punches, Mewtwo's Special Coverage, Psystrike, Earthquake, Coil, Glare, Haze, Recover
Role Identification: Thanks to now having both Hidden Abilities unlocked, these two can fuse with +5 in all of their stats. In particular, Mewdeuca is a balanced attacker, with a wide variety of coverage for both sides. With a unique dual STAB in Poison and Psychic moves, as well as ways to abuse them on both fronts (Gunk Shot and Zen Headbutt for Physical, Sludge Wave and Psystrike for Special), it can dish out a lot of punishment. It even has both Calm Mind and Coil, for multiple setup options.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-15T08_44_39Z.png

Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo-Mega-X
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name: Mewdeuca-Mega-X
New Type: Poison/Fighting
New Base Stats: 89 / 200 / 99 / 115 / 99 / 130
Mega Ability: Steadfast
Notable Moves: See Mewdeuca
Role Identification: With the sheer power of Mega Mewtwo X increased even further, the typing of Toxicroak, and a slew of fantastic options to attack with, this Mega is packing some strong hits. Coil, Gunk Shot, and Drain Punch are all especially notable for this mega. Additionally, thanks to being neutral to Psychic in its base form, it can feel much more safe about setting up a Coil before going mega to bruise them with Crunch or even Sucker Punch, or take advantage of its own Psychic STAB in its base form to threaten other potential things. And, even though its Special Attack stat is near entirely eclipsed, it can still be used to catch the foe's defensive walls off guard.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-17T21_06_58Z.png

Parents: Arbok / Mewtwo-Mega-Y
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name: Mewdeuca-Mega-Y
New Type: Poison/Psychic
New Base Stats: 89 / 160 / 69 / 155 / 119 / 140
Mega Ability: Insomnia
Notable Moves: See Mewdeuca
Role Identification: This balanced attacking version of Mewtwo can now actually take advantage of getting balanced boosts to its offenses from its Mega-Y form. Does everything regular Mewdeuca did even better, with an ability that could be useful when fighting things that like Sleep.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-22T01_43_19Z.png

Parents: Combee / Kricketot
Egg Group: Bug
Offspring Name: Cormibeketot
New Type: Bug/Flying
New Base Stats: 43 | 37 | 51 | 37 | 51 | 57
New Ability and Description: Rhunney Gawthayer (Run Away + Honey Gather) - This Pokemon will switch immediately after the switching turn is done. The Pokemon it switches into will receive some "honey", healing all status ailments and healing it for 50% (rounded down) of Cormibeketot's current health. If the Pokemon switching in has no status ailments or damage on it, it will be considered invulnerable for the turn it switches in (though it can still be statused). This ability cannot be copied by any copying ability (including Pokemon that copy abilities from their own team), and will fail if this Pokemon is the last Pokemon on a team. It will also fail if it switches in because of another Pokemon with this ability or similar ability, use of a switching move like U-Turn, and it will also fail if it was activated on the previous turn.
Notable Moves: Endeavor, Tailwind
Role Identification: The only reason to use it is its ability, which allows for free switches to healthy mons and simple healing for weakened ones. 50% of the max HP from Base 43 is 145, so this can act as a pseudo-Regenerator. It can also be used as a very good pivot. Of course, it also makes for a fantastic lead, allowing the user to scout the foe's first Pokemon and send in an appropriate answer. However, it's still not fantastic. Due to its typing, it is very weak to Stealth Rock (on purpose), and with no way to recover health (it switches out before Wish or Leftovers affect it), this can be a great way to pressure it. The clauses on the ability are to prevent people from using it to cause infinite battles.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-22T07_56_48Z.png

Parents: Registeel / Tapu Koko
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
E-IOI Reta
New Type: Electric/Steel
New Base Stats: 80 | 100 | 117 | 100 | 117 | 100
New Ability and Description: Crazy Robo (Light Metal + Electric Surge) - Summons Electric Terrain for five turns (eight with Terrain Extender) on switchin. While Electric Terrain is up, this Pokemon is considered to be under the effects of Magnet Rise.
Notable Moves: Thunder Punch, Iron Head, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Ice Punch, Power-Up-Punch, Rock Slide, Superpower, Brave Bird, Dazzling Gleam, Nature's Madness, Roost, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Discharge, Calm Mind, Defog, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: A versatile mon that can go offensive, defensive, or fast support. While neither of its abilities are related to levitating, Light Metal combined with Electric Terrain makes me think it would work like Magnet Rise. Thanks to losing its greatest weakness, it can use the utility moves from both Tapu Koko and Registeel, or deliver some decent damage on either the physical or special side. While it sadly cannot take advantage of Electric Terrain itself because of the Magnet Rise effect, it can use its diverse movepool to set its Terrain-reliant teammates up to sweep.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-23T04_57_13Z.png

Parents: Drampa / Nidoqueen
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name: Dramaqueen
New Type: Normal/Poison
New Base Stats: 102 / 76 / 86 / 125 / 88 / 56
New Ability and Description: Dramatic Rage (Berserk + Sheer Force) - This Pokemon's Special Attacks with secondary effects are boosted by 1.5x and have their secondary effects removed. When this Pokemon is below half health, this rises to 2x. Also removes Life Orb recoil.
Notable Moves: Hyper Voice, Nature Power (Tri Attack), Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Sludge Wave, Signal Beam, Surf, Glare, Roost, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Role Identification: Mostly here to kill stuff. In TR, it can use its super powerful moves and coverage to wipe out anything the team needs it to. While not the slowest/fastest or the strongest, its power is boosted from practically all of its reliable methods of attack. It even has some riskier options that are also boosted, Focus Blast and Hurricane. Additionally, it becomes stronger as its health falls, making it even tougher. Also more dramatic than anything else in the whole meta. Guaranteed.

You_Doodle+_2018-03-23T23_32_08Z.png

Parents: Shaymin-Sky / Victini
DNA Fusion
Offspring Name:
Tien-Shinhan
New Type: Grass/Fire
New Base Stats: 100 / 101 / 87 / 130 / 87 / 133
New Ability and Description: Celestial Grace (Serene Grace + Victory Star) - This Pokemon and its allies moves have their accuracy multiplied by 1.1. If the move has a secondary effect, its accuracy is multiplied by 1.3 and has its secondary effect(s) doubled in chance.
Notable Moves: Seed Flare, Blue Flare, Searing Shot, Thunder, Focus Blast, Psychic, Earth Power, Air Slash, Glaciate, Bolt Strike, V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, U-Turn, Leech Seed, Celebrate (Z), Stored Power
Role Identification: With a fantastic STAB combo, remarkable offensive stats, and stupidly strong moves to abuse them with, it's a fast wallbreaker. Seed Flare, Blue Flare, and Thunder create a tough-to-beat core of moves. Not only that, but its ability gives it the power to abuse the secondary effects of these incredible moves more often, thanks to the accuracy boost it provides. To top it off, it can utilize Z-Celebrate to give it even more wallbreaking potential.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Reserving Scyther / Scizor, Pheromosa / Xurkitree, Lando-T / Incineroar, Diancie / Metagross and Blacephalon / Nihilego

Last edited:

*insert possibly mildly amusing slogan thing here*
DNA Donors: Venusaur / Hoopa

Offspring name: Voopa

New Type: Poison / Ghost

Base Stats: 100 / 96 / 71 / 145 / 115 / 75 (+20 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Trick of the Light (Chlorophyll + Magician) - In the sun, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled and it has the effects of the opponent's item applied to it.

Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Weather Ball, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Role Identification: This thing can be pretty absurd under sun, with high speed, high power and the added benefit of using multiple items at once. It also comes with some nice special bulk and an interesting, powerful typing, possibly allowing its use as a wallbreaker outside of sun too. Of course, there's always the mega.

Mega Voopa

Base Stats: 100 / 114 / 111 / 167 / 135 / 75 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +0 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Thick Fat

Role Identification: This mega makes Voopa way better defensively, with nice physical bulk, awesome special bulk and two additional very useful resistances to Fire and Ice. Its attacks are still very powerful on the special side, too.

oh no
DNA Donors: Muk / Magneton

Offspring name: Mukneton

New Type: Steel / Poison

Base Stats: 85 / 90 / 93 / 92 / 93 / 68 (+8 HP, +8 Atk, +8 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +8 Spe)

New ability and desc: Underwhelming Presence (Stench + Analytic) - When this Pokemon attacks last, its move flinches the opponent.

Notable Moves: Memento

Role Identification: The development of fusion technology over the years has been stunning, and all fusion scientists will be gratified to know that it has all culminated in this fusion, capturing the very essence of perfection. Here are some of the reviews this fusion received in its first days on the market:

'This fusion managed to nearly beat my HP Grass Soak Golduck. Truly one of the most powerful Pokemon I have ever had the fortune to battle.' - Verlisify

'*metallic slime noises*' - Mukneton

'still better than phione lol' - Yahooboo

Last edited:

Parents: Mawile / Incineroar
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Maroar
New type: Dark / Fairy
New base stats: 87 / 115 / 102 / 82 / 87 / 70 [BST: 543]
New ability and desc: Intimidate
Notable moves:
- STAB: Darkest Lariat, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Play Rough
- Coverage: Leech Life, U-Turn, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Low Kick, Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Stone Edge, Iron Head
- Status/Support: Bulk Up, Pain Split, Roar, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp
Role Identification: Bulky physical attacker. Its offensive typing gives it nearly unresisted coverage, and the few things that do resist its STABs get nailed by its powerful Fire and Ground-type moves. On top of that, it has all the tools a Dark-type attacker could ask for, including Sucker Punch to compensate for its mediocre speed. On the defensive side, its decent physical bulk is accentuated by its ability, and its special bulk, while not great, can be patched up with an Assault Vest if you so choose.

DNA Donors: Lickitung / Rayquaza
Offspring name: Lickquaza
New Type: Normal / Flying
Base Stats: 102 / 122 / 92 / 110 / 92 / 82 (+0 HP, +15 Atk, +5 Def, +0 SpA, +5 SpD, +15 Spe) [BST: 600]
New ability and desc: Air Lock/Cloud Nine
Notable Moves:
STAB: Air Slash, Dragon Ascent, Extreme Speed, Return
Coverage: Knock Off, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Outrage, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Brick Break, Hammer Arm, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Power Whip, Earth Power, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Surf
Status/Support: Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Defog, Dragon Dance, Heal Bell, Refresh, Roar, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave, Wish, Work Up
Role Identification: There is one reason and only one reason to use Lickquaza.

Well, okay, that's not exactly fair. It has a huge movepool and good all-around stats that let it function as a wallbreaker, a bulky cleric or a setup sweeper. However, that third role will undoubtedly be its go-to position, for two reasons: Belly Drum and Extreme Speed. Think Linoone, but with a great attack stat even before boosting, decent bulk that makes it difficult to revenge kill, and a buttload of coverage options. And even if the high-risk-high-reward playstyle of Belly Drum isn't your cup of tea, it also has Bulk Up, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance and Work Up as alternative setup moves.

Resubmitting one of my older ideas - now made better because of the new rule.

DNA Donors: Chimecho / Giratina-Origin
Offspring name: Girecho
New Type: Psychic / Dragon
Base Stats: 117 / 90 / 115 / 112 / 120 / 82 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +20 Def, +0 SpA, +20 SpD, +0 Spe) [BST: 636]
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable Moves:
STAB: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Psychic, Psyshock, Stored Power
Coverage: Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Earth Power
Status/Support: Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Defog, Destiny Bond, Disable, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Hypnosis, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Recover, Reflect, Roar, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Trick, Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp, Wish, Yawn
Role Identification: Bulky support. From status spreading to hazard removal to dual screens to team healing to phasing, there's virtually nothing that Girecho can't do. It's somewhat hindered by its okay-at-best defensive typing, but with reliable recovery, bulk comparable to Cresselia and a bonus Ground immunity, that won't be too much of a problem for it.

Parents: Honchkrow / Crobat
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Crokrow
New type: Dark / Flying
New base stats: 102 / 117 / 76 / 97 / 76 / 110 [BST: 578]
New ability and desc: Ninja Skills (Moxie + Infiltrator) - Its attacks bypass screens, Safeguard and Substitute. Its Attack is boosted one stage whenever it attacks an opponent with any of those set up.
Notable moves:
STAB: Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Acrobatics, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Sky Attack
Coverage: Leech Life, U-Turn, Superpower, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Cross Poison, Sludge Bomb, Zen Headbutt
Status/Support: Defog, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Move, Roost, Tailwind, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Whirlwind
Role Identification: Primarily a revenge killer. Its effectiveness will be largely dependent on bringing it in at just the right time - like, for example, when your opponent is holed up behind a substitute. In this role, its strongest asset is its ability, which lets it build momentum by picking off sub/screen abusers. If you want to use it in a support role, you can do that too, since it has plenty of tools for shutting down setup sweepers (notably Taunt, Haze and Whirlwind).

DNA Donors: Kricketune / Dusk Mane Necrozma
Offspring name: Necrotune
New Type: Bug / Steel
Base Stats: 92 / 131 / 94 / 94 / 90 / 71 (+5 HP, +10 Atk, +5 Def, +10 SpA, +10 SpD, +0 Spe) [BST: 572]
New ability and desc: Technological Armor (Technician + Prism Armor) - Attacks with a BP of 60 or less that target the user have their power halved.
Notable Moves:
STAB: Bug Buzz, Leech Life, U-Turn, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Sunsteel Strike
Coverage: Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Throat Chop, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Brick Break, Heat Wave, Shadow Claw, Earth Power, Earthquake, Photon Geyser, Psychic, Psyshock, Psycho Cut, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Status/Support: Autotomize, Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Light Screen, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Reflect, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave
Role Identification: Check it out! A Kricketune fusion that's actually usable! Necrotune's primary role will probably be that of a slow, bulky cleric, with enough power to keep itself from being totally passive. It has great defensive typing, reliable recovery, and an ability that lets it tank quite a few attacks that it couldn't otherwise.

DNA Donors: Cacturne / Volcanion
Offspring name: Cactanion
New Type: Dark / Fire
Base Stats: 90 / 132 / 95 / 132 / 90 / 67 (+10 HP, +15 Atk, +0 Def, +5 SpA, +10 SpD, +0 Spe)
New ability and desc: Water Absorb
Notable Moves:
STAB: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Overheat
Coverage: Thunder Punch, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Focus Blast, Low Kick, Power-Up Punch, Superpower, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Seed Bomb, Earth Power, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Flash Cannon, Liquidation, Steam Eruption
Status/Support: Defog, Haze, Leech Seed, Nasty Plot, Roar, Spikes, Spiky Shield, Switcheroo, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Will-o-Wisp
Other: Counter, Explosion
Role Identification: A powerfully versatile and unpredictable fusion. For the most part, it'll be used as a slow wallbreaker, which it can do admirably well thanks to its great mixed attacking stats and expansive movepool. But it also has access to both Swords Dance and Nasty Plot, and it can boost its speed with STAB Flame Charge, so it could also be a setup sweeper. Bulky support isn't out of the question either, given its decent defensive stats and reliable recovery.

Last edited:
Two HAs, you say?

ooh baby
Parents: Dragonite / Salamence
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Salanite
New type: Dragon/Flying
New base stats: 103/144/97/115/100/100
New ability and desc: Provocative (Multiscale + Moxie) - This Pokemon take half damage from all moves at full HP. When this Pokemon is hit at full HP, its Attack is raised by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Extreme Speed, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, (Z-)Fly, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Hurricane, Surf, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Superpower, Brick Break, Tailwind, Agility, Heat Wave, Heal Bell, Roar, Reflect, Light Screen, Crunch, Roost, Wish, Zen Headbutt, Defog, Hone Claws
Role identification: WIP

Parents: Dragonite / Mega Salamence
Offspring name: Mega Salanite
New base stats: 103/154/147/125/110/120
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: See above list + Hyper Voice, Double-Edge, Headbutt, Body Slam
Role identification: The only reason why regular Salanite is part Flying is for that A E R I L A T E E S P E E D. Plus, I mean, look at those stats!

You already know what's going on (Would this be broken with Serperior?)
Parents: Swoobat / Servine
Offspring name: Swoovine
New type: Psychic/Grass
New base stats: 73/68/75/78/75/108
New ability and desc: Simple Contradiction (Simple + Contrary) - The effects of both abilities combined
Notable moves: L E A F S T O R M, Stored Power, Heat Wave, Roost, Giga Drain, Defog, Air Slash, U-Turn, Glare, Super Fang, Trick, Taunt, Tailwind, Signal Beam, Roost, Leech Seed, Nature Power

Remember when I used to submit that Dugtrio/Gumshoos fusion? Well...
Parents: Gothitelle / Beheeyem
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Gothitelle
New type: Psychic
New base stats: 82/75/95/120/112/62
New ability and desc: Catch Twenty-Two (Shadow Tag + Analytic) - If this Pokemon moves after the opposing Pokemon or the opposing Pokemon switches out, the current opposing Pokemon is trapped until this Pokemon switches out. This Pokemon deals 1.3x damage to trapped targets or if it moves after the target. This stacks. Ghost-types and Pokemon with Shadow Tag and variants do not get trapped, but this ability acts like Analytic against them.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Recover, Psyshock, Psychic, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Foul Play, Trick, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Disable, Nasty Plot, Grass Knot, Taunt, Charm, Heal Bell

THE GOONS
Parents: Zangoose / Weavile
Offspring name: Ze Goon
New type: Normal/Dark
New base stats: 81/127/72/62/82/117
New ability and desc: Poison Power Play (Toxic Boost + Pickpocket) - When this Pokemon is poisoned, its Attack is boosted 1.5x and when this Pokemon makes contact with the opponent, they are poisoned. (Would this be broken if it changed the opponent's item to a Toxic Orb?)
Notable moves: Facade, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Icicle Crash, Thunder Punch, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Ice Shard, Disable, Double-Edge, Agility, Fake Out, Reflect, Roar, Aerial Ace, Fling, Refresh

University of Florida: Yo, you want a scholarship?
DNA Donors: Feraligatr / Landorus-Incarnate
Offspring name: Florida Gatrs
New type: Water/Ground
New base stats: 92/122/100/122/86/112 [Ability: +5 to all] (+20 SpA, +18 Spe, +2 Atk)
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Scald, Liquidation, Earth Power, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Crunch, Rock Slide, Aqua Jet, Focus Blast, Low Kick, Psychic, Sludge Wave, Knock Off, U-Turn, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Defog, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Grass Knot, Roar, Agility, Ancient Power, Explosion, Calm Mind, Iron Tail

Stuff without Two HAs

I'm having too much fun with Multiscale (Is this broken?)
DNA Donors: Quilava / Lugia
Offspring Name: Lulava
New type: Fire/Psychic
New base stats: 90/77/100/100/110/115 (+20 Spe, +5 SpA, +1 SpD, +6 Def, +8 HP)
New ability and desc: Hot Start (Blaze + Multiscale) - This Pokemon's Fire-type moves deal double damage when this Pokemon is at full HP.
Notable moves: ERUPTION, nothing else matters except Roost

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

*insert possibly mildly amusing slogan thing here*
DNA Donors: Venusaur / Hoopa

Offspring name: Voopa

New Type: Poison / Ghost

Base Stats: 100 / 96 / 71 / 145 / 115 / 75 (+20 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Trick of the Light (Chlorophyll + Magician) - In the sun, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled and it has the effects of the opponent's item applied to it.

Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Weather Ball, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Role Identification: This thing can be pretty absurd under sun, with high speed, high power and the added benefit of using multiple items at once. It also comes with some nice special bulk and an interesting, powerful typing, possibly allowing its use as a wallbreaker outside of sun too. Of course, there's always the mega.

Mega Voopa

Base Stats: 100 / 114 / 111 / 167 / 135 / 75 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +0 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe)

New ability and desc: Thick Fat

Role Identification: This mega makes Voopa way better defensively, with nice physical bulk, awesome special bulk and two additional very useful resistances to Fire and Ice. Its attacks are still very powerful on the special side, too.

oh no
DNA Donors: Muk / Magneton

Offspring name: Mukneton

New Type: Steel / Poison

Base Stats: 85 / 90 / 93 / 92 / 93 / 68 (+8 HP, +8 Atk, +8 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +8 Spe)

New ability and desc: Underwhelming Presence (Stench + Analytic) - When this Pokemon attacks last, its move flinches the opponent.

Notable Moves: Memento

Role Identification: The development of fusion technology over the years has been stunning, and all fusion scientists will be gratified to know that it has all culminated in this fusion, capturing the very essence of perfection. Here are some of the reviews this fusion received in its first days on the market:

'This fusion managed to nearly beat my HP Grass Soak Golduck. Truly one of the most powerful Pokemon I have ever had the fortune to battle.' - Verlisify

'*metallic slime noises*' - Mukneton

'still better than phione lol' - Yahooboo

You thought Eviolite was a good item? Try Honey!
Parents: Cutiefly and Lugia
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Cutia
New type: Bug/Flying
New base stats: 80/71/90/90/100/100 (+3 Speed, +3 Special Defense, +18 Special Attack, +5 Defense, +4 Attack, +7 HP) (BST: 531)
New ability and desc: Sticky Shield (Honey Gather + Multiscale) - While holding a Honey, this Pokemon takes halved damage from attacking moves.
Notable moves: Sticky Web, Bug Buzz, Aeroblast, Quiver Dance, Aromatherapy, Energy Ball, Psycho Boost, Moonblast, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Defog, Recover
Role identification: One of the weirdest defensive Pokemon in the game, Cutia needs a lot of defensive power to make up for that disgusting typing. Thankfully, it has it - reliable recovery, incredible defense with Sticky Shield up, great options like Sticky Web, Quiver Dance and Defog, finished off with great coverage and a decent amount of firepower for such a tank. I could've made it Fairy/Flying or Fairy/Psychic but where's the fun in that?
sorry, but honey is not programmed onto showdown

subs coming in seperate post to prevent clutter

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
+

Fusion Name: Unfeasable
Egg Group: Flying
Stats: 82 / 112 / 82 / 73 / 68 / 106 (523)
Ability: 360 No-Scope (Sniper + Super Luck): All of this Pokemon’s attacking moves strike for a critical hit. Crit power is 2x.
Type:
/

Notable Moves
Physical: Double-Edge, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Quick Attack, Pursuit, U-turn
Special: Air Slash, Tri Attack, Heat Wave
Status: Roost, Wish, Detect, Morning Sun, Tailwind, Taunt, Agility, Baton Pass
Role Identification: When I set out to make a viable Unfezant fusion, I knew I had a daunting task on my hands. So here you go: A Normal/Flying type with OK stats which essentially gets Huge Power that ignores crits. It can’t possibly be broken, not in this format. It doesn’t even get Brave Bird, for God’s sake!

+

Fusion Name: Lycandash
Egg Group: Field
Stats: 80 / 118 / 77 / 77 / 82 / 117 (551)
Ability: Warrior’s Wisp (Tough Claws + Flame Body): This Pokemon’s contact moves have their power multiplied by 1.3x and have an additional 30% chance to burn the foe.
Type:
/

Notable Moves
Physical: Accelerock, Flare Blitz, Megahorn, Wild Charge, High Horsepower, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Low Kick, Poison Jab
Special: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Snarl, Overheat
Status: Swords Dance, Taunt, Bulk Up, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun, Agility, Baton Pass
Role Identification: No gimmicks, no silly abilities, no bizarre stat spreads, just a good ol’ fast, frail nuke. Very few switch-ins exist to this monster, and does that do exist do not appreciate the added burn chance all its contact moves get.

+

Fusion Name: AZ
Egg Group: DNA
Stats: 109 (+10) / 101 (+5)/ 103 (+5)/91 (+5)/ 95 (+5)/ 87 (+10) (586)
Ability: Climate Break (Snow Warning + Aura Break): This Pokemon auto-summons hail. When other weathers and terrains are in place, this Pokemon ignores any additional effects of those field conditions.
Type:
/

Notable Moves
Physical: Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Ice Shard, Extreme Speed
Special: Blizzard, Earth Power, Core Enforcer, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Sludge Wave
Status: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Haze, Pain Split, Coil, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Role Identification: The whole concept behind this fusion was taking what are respectively the first and last Pokemon in alphabetical order and fusing them. And boy oh boy, it turned out better than expected! AZ is a menacing tank with an epic STAB combo. You ain’t taking that coverage, that’s for sure. And those stats... Damn, are they well-rounded. But the fun doesn't stop here!

+

Fusion Name: AZ-Mega
Stats: 109 / 141 / 133 / 131 / 115 / 57 (686)
Ability: Snow Warning
Type:
/

Notable Moves: See above
Role Identification: Aside from losing Climate Break and some speed, Mega AZ is bonkers. Remember those well-rounded stats I mentioned earlier? Those stats now come into full force. Not only do you have three choices for set-up, from Coil to Swords Dance to even Dragon Dance, but you also got ludicrous 109/133/115 defenses, and for a Pokemon with this much raw firepower, that's just stupid. It can even run Blizzard spam sets with that also very high Special Attack stat.

+
(resubmission)
Fusion Name: Liezma-Twilight-Paws
Stats: 101 (+20) / 101 / 80 / 125 (+2) / 89 / 110 (+18) (606)
Ability: Refracting Feline (Prism Armor + Unburden): 3/4x super-effective moves, if this Pokemon is hit by a super-effective move, its speed goes up by 1
Type:
/

Notable Moves
Physical: Knock Off, Shadow Claw, U-turn, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Earthquake, Foul Play, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Stone Edge
Special: Dark Pulse, Moongeist Beam, Photon Geyser, Heat Wave, Earth Power, Stored Power, Grass Knot, Power Gem
Status: Autotomize, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rocks, Rock Polish, Trick, Trick Room, Calm Mind, Encore
Role Identification: The epitome of versatility. Whatever role you can think of, Necrozma-TP can probably fill it in thanks to its amazingly well-rounded stats, huge movepool, and only one weakness. Offensive Stealth Rocks, Defensive, Double Dance, Swords Dance, Sub + CM, the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
+

Fusion Name: Kyurem-Bee
Stats: 97 / 145 (+20) / 111 (+10) / 100 / 106 (+10) / 67 (626)
Ability: Terranerve (Teravolt + Unnerve): This Pokemon’s attacks ignore abilities and the effects of the opponent’s held items.
Type:
/

Notable Moves
Physical: Attack Order, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Stone Edge, U-turn, Fusion Bolt, Pursuit
Special: Bug Buzz, Draco Meteor, Power Gem, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Earth Power
Status: Destiny Bond, Tailwind, Heal Order, Roost, Hone Claws, Defend Order
Role Identification: Ok, I'll admit it: The only reason I went through with this was because I thought it would be really cool to have a Pokemon that can viably run Attack Order as one of its main offensive moves. With that considered, Kyurem-Bee is surprisingly good! A lot of Pokemon will struggle to tossle with banded U-turns coming off of 145 base Attack, and Terranerve eliminates the fear of Rocky Helmet chip. Kyurem-Bee has lots of cool coverage and support moves, including the ability to Pursuit trap!
Vespiquen has 474 BST, so that's illegal.

Two HAs, you say?

ooh baby
Parents: Dragonite / Salamence
Offspring name: Salanite
New base stats: 103/144/97/115/100/100
New ability and desc: Provocative (Multiscale + Moxie) - This Pokemon take half damage from all moves at full HP. When this Pokemon is hit at full HP, its Attack is raised by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Extreme Speed, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, (Z-)Fly, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Hurricane, Surf, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Superpower, Brick Break, Tailwind, Agility, Heat Wave, Heal Bell, Roar, Reflect, Light Screen, Crunch, Roost, Wish, Zen Headbutt, Defog, Hone Claws

Parents: Dragonite / Mega Salamence
Offspring name: Mega Salanite
New base stats: 103/154/147/125/110/120
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: See above list + Hyper Voice, Double-Edge, Headbutt, Body Slam
Role identification: The only reason why regular Salanite is part Flying is for that A E R I L A T E E S P E E D. Plus, I mean, look at those stats!

You already know what's going on (Would this be broken with Serperior?)
Parents: Swoobat / Servine
Offspring name: Swoovine
New type: Psychic/Grass
New base stats: 73/68/75/78/75/108
New ability and desc: Simple Contradiction (Simple + Contrary) - The effects of both abilities combined
Notable moves: L E A F S T O R M, Stored Power, Heat Wave, Roost, Giga Drain, Defog, Air Slash, U-Turn, Glare, Super Fang, Trick, Taunt, Tailwind, Signal Beam, Roost, Leech Seed, Nature Power

Remember when I used to submit that Dugtrio/Gumshoos fusion? Well...
Parents: Gothitelle / Beheeyem
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Gothitelle
New type: Psychic
New base stats: 82/75/95/120/112/62
New ability and desc: Catch Twenty-Two (Shadow Tag + Analytic) - If this Pokemon moves after the opposing Pokemon or the opposing Pokemon switches out, the current opposing Pokemon is trapped until this Pokemon switches out. This Pokemon deals 1.3x damage to trapped targets. Ghost-types and Pokemon with Shadow Tag and variants do not get trapped, but this ability acts like Analytic against them.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Recover, Psyshock, Psychic, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Foul Play, Trick, Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Disable, Nasty Plot, Grass Knot, Taunt, Charm, Heal Bell

THE GOONS
Parents: Zangoose / Weavile
Offspring name: Ze Goon
New type: Normal/Dark
New base stats: 81/127/72/62/82/117
New ability and desc: Poison Power Play (Toxic Boost + Pickpocket) - When this Pokemon is poisoned, its Attack is boosted 1.5x and when this Pokemon makes contact with the opponent, they are poisoned. (Would this be broken if it changed the opponent's item to a Toxic Orb?)
Notable moves: Facade, Knock Off, Quick Attack, Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Icicle Crash, Thunder Punch, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Ice Shard, Disable, Double-Edge, Agility, Fake Out, Reflect, Roar, Aerial Ace, Fling, Refresh

University of Florida: Yo, you want a scholarship?
DNA Donors: Feraligatr / Landorus-Incarnate
Offspring name: Florida Gatrs
New type: Water/Ground
New base stats: 92/122/100/122/86/112 [Ability: +5 to all] (+20 SpA, +18 Spe, +2 Atk)
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Scald, Liquidation, Earth Power, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Crunch, Rock Slide, Aqua Jet, Focus Blast, Low Kick, Psychic, Sludge Wave, Knock Off, U-Turn, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Defog, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Grass Knot, Roar, Agility, Ancient Power, Explosion, Calm Mind, Iron Tail

Stuff without Two HAs

I'm having too much fun with Multiscale (Is this broken?)
DNA Donors: Quilava / Lugia
Offspring Name: Lulava
New type: Fire/Psychic
New base stats: 90/77/100/100/110/115 (+20 Spe, +5 SpA, +1 SpD, +6 Def, +8 HP)
New ability and desc: Hot Start (Blaze + Multiscale) - This Pokemon's Fire-type moves deal double damage when this Pokemon is at full HP.
Notable moves: ERUPTION, nothing else matters except Roost
Before I add descriptions, thoughts on these?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Self Challenge: Only fuse identicall abilities

DNA Donors: Lando-T / Incineroar
Offspring name: Landoroar-Royal
New Type: Ground / Dark
Base Stats: 97 / 150 / 95 / 97 / 95 / 100 (+15 Atk, +5 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Intimidade (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fake Out, U-Turn, Leech Life, Drain Punch, Explosion, Stealth Rock, Will-o-Wisp, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Taunt, Defog
Role Identification: Can do a lot of things, much like Landorus itself. With 150 Atk and 100 Speed, Scarf seems like the best option. A fine bulk of 97 / 95 /95 backed up by Intimidate also allows it to have bulkier roles, making use of things such as Knock Off, Stealth Rocks and WoW. It can also use a Double Dance set with Swords Dance and Rock Polish, and has great utility in moves such as U-Turn, Fake Out, Leech Life, Defog and Explosion.

Parents: Scyther / Scizor
Egg Group: Bug
Offspring name: Zorther
New Type: Flying / Steel
Base Stats: 85 / 135 / 105 / 70 / 95 / 100
New ability and desc: Technician (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: Aerial Ace, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, U-Turn, Superpower, Pursuit, Defog, Roost, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Pretty much a better Scizor. Can do all Scizor can, but with better bulk, Speed and slightly better Attack. Flying / Steel is also a great type combo, with only two weaknesses in exchange for two immunities and eight resistances (Two of which are 4x).

Parents: Scyther / Mega Scizor
Offspring name: Zorther-Mega
New Type: Flying / Steel
Base Stats: 85 / 155 / 145 / 80 / 115 / 110
New ability and desc: Technician (Scizorite)
Notable Moves: Same as base
Role Identification: If the base is a stronger Scizor, this is pretty much Mega Scizor on steroids. Just like the base, it's a bulkier and faster version of Mega Scizor.

DNA Donors: Diancie / Metagross
Offspring name: Metancie
New Type: Fairy / Steel
Base Stats: 90 / 122 / 145 / 102 / 145 / 65 (+20 HP, +20 SpD)
New ability and desc: Clear Body (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: Bulldoze, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Pursuit, Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, Diamond Storm, Explosion, Heal Bell, Stealth Rocks, Skill Swap, Hone Claws
Role Identification: A bulky one. While 122 isn't impressive in FE (In fact, barely over the average, I'd say), a bulk of 90 / 145 / 145 is great. Heal Bell and Stealth Rocks help it's more defensive role, as do Diamond Storm's Def boif and a fantastic Steel / Fairy type. Clear Body isn't the best Ability ever, but if that bothers you too much, you can eitherbuse Skill Swap or use Pasadust on the same team. This does, however, currently lack any form of physical Fairy STAB, but hopefully Fusion Moves fix that

DNA Donors: Diancie / Mega Metagross
Offspring name: Metancie-Mega
New Type: Fairy / Steel
Base Stats: 90 / 132 / 165 / 112 / 165 / 105
New ability and desc: Tough Claws (Metagrossite)
Notable Moves: Base + Rock Polish
Role Identification: This is much bulkier, and now has the Attack to do something. It also skyrockets into 105 Speed, entering a much better speed tier. While it currently lacks Fairy STAB, Meteor Mash + Earthquake + Diamond Storm is already great for iffensive builds. Defensive ones, however, would rather be used in teams with Passadust for Chain Healing, or with a Wish Passer. Still, 90 /165 / 165 is incredible bulk

DNA Donors: Chandelure / Heatran
Offspring name: Chantran
New Type: Ghost / Steel
Base Stats: 100 / 77 / 103 / 142 / 103 / 98 (+20 HP, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Flash Fire (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: WoW, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Magma Storm, Clear Smog, Enegy Ball, Hex, Flamethrower, Night Shade, Psychic, Confuse Ray, Haze, Memento, Trick, Taunt, Stealth Rocks, Roar
Role Identification: This is really interesting. Having lost it's Fire weakness puts it at an interesting spot, with 3 weaknesses but nine resists (one 4x) and three immunities. It does Heatran things pretty well: Scarfed sets are fine, afterall 142 Special Attack is nothing to laugh at, and 98 Speed is respectable, as well as having Trick. Bulky attacker sets can also work, given it's fine list of coverage moves and a good 100 / 103 / 103 bulk. Stall sets are also fantastic, with Will-o-Wisp, Night Shade and Magma Storm. There are also utility moves such as Stealth Rocks, Taunt, Haze, Clear Body, Roar and Confuse Ray. Up to you to decide which to use - And up to the foe to guess it right!

DNA Donors: Blacephalon / Nihilego
Offspring name: Nihilcephalon
New Type: Fire / Rock
Base Stats: 86 / 95 / 55 / 164 / 110 / 130 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Boost (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Mind Blown, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Power Gem, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp, Stealth Rocks
Role Identification: Nihilcephalon diferendiates itself from the rest of the tier for being a Specially Oriented Rock / Fire offensive mon. With a pretty good 130 base Speed, abd great 164 Special Attck, it simply deals loads of damage to unprepared teams. It also has some coverage options like Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt and Psychic to back up it's already good offensive type.

DNA Donors: Pheromosa / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkitromosa
New Type: Bug / Electric
Base Stats: 82 / 117 / 59 / 180 / 59 / 142 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast Boost (+5 all around)
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Tail Glow, Quiver Dance
Role Identification: Oh my... This truly is a destructive one. With enormous Sp. atk and great Speed, Xurkitromosa tears teams appart. Volt Switch also helps it pivot around, while it can use Sash for eiter Quiver Dance or Tail Glow. No matter what you chose to do, this thing is just pretty strong. Be careful with the defenses, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)