Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are chances of inheriting pokeball in the same evolution line really 50/50? I'm trying to breed HA pokeball Absol with non-HA premier ball Absol, so far they profuced 20 eggs and all of them are in pokeball. Am I this unlucky?
If you're breeding in Gen 6, then unfortunately only the female breeding parent can pass down the Pokéball.
If you're breeding in Gen 7, then the Pokéball is passed down as follows:

Last edited:
If you're breeding in Gen 6, then unfortunately only the female breeding parent can pass down the Pokéball.
If you're breeding in Gen 7, then the Pokéball is passed down as follows:
I'm breeding in gen 7. Guess it's just a really bad luck.

I have a shiny Minior for trade. I’m looking for a shiny hunting Exggutor with harvest, skill swap, bestow, and a leopard berry.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm breeding in gen 7. Guess it's just a really bad luck.
Well it's about a 1 in one million chance to only get Pokeball 20 times in a row. It's possible you just have really bad luck, but I'd recommend double checking that your (male?) Absol is in a Premier Ball

Looking for Gen 7 ball recommendations:

Given Celesteela's inspiration, Moon Ball would be a fitting choice for it. That ball also fits shiny Xurkitree's colors decently, assuming you've some to spare for both Ultra Beasts. Beast Ball works well with the sparkly glowing Pokemon, too, if that's an option you're willing to consider.

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects. Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents and clothes.

theASCHE360 , I can help you with the Battle Agency (my rank is 50).

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for someone to trade and return any or all of these: poipole, naganadel, statataka. They're all I need to get my shiny charm. I'd be happy to throw one of my spare shinies at someone for the help.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure thing man, I'll be available all day, let me know when you can trade :D

thx man, I appreciate the help
Available for the next few hours, let me know if/when you are ready.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for someone to trade and return any or all of these: poipole, naganadel, statataka. They're all I need to get my shiny charm. I'd be happy to throw one of my spare shinies at someone for the help.
I presume this is a trade/tradeback you want. If so, I am more than willing to help you with that. Let me know when you are available.

I presume this is a trade/tradeback you want. If so, I am more than willing to help you with that. Let me know when you are available.
I was just about to edit my post actually - I got super impatient and found some people on GTS who were asking for reasonable things for once, so I have my shiny charm now. Thank you anyway, I appreciate it.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was just about to edit my post actually - I got super impatient and found some people on GTS who were asking for reasonable things for once, so I have my shiny charm now. Thank you anyway, I appreciate it.
All good, glad it worked out for you!

I can give you a copy of PsIana's free redistributable shiny Nest Ball Kabutops later this evening if you want.
It's male and it comes with an Adamant nature, the Swift Swim ability, 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs and the 2 egg moves: Rapid Spin and Mud Shot.
Can I please have a copy Max?
I've deposited a lvl 10 male Cutiefly on GTS.
IGN BBBrooksy

Thank in advance

Last edited:
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Dunsparce in a fitting ball with Headbutt
- Timid HA Staryu in a Dream or Dive Ball (preferably with 0 atk iv instead of one flawless stat)
- Timid Hidden ability Pidgey with HP Ground in a nice ball
- Quiet HA Spritzee with Nasty Plot with 0 Spe (preferably 0 atk over 1 31 iv on another stat)

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Timid Flame Body Moltres
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Rash/Naive Deoxys
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Timid Arceus

Other things:
- Pal Dialga/palkia serialcodes
- Pal Xerneas/Yveltal serialcodes
- Smogon Giveaway Inciniroar

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest/timid Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis
- Hasty any ability Heatmor in a Dream Ball with Sucker Punch, Heat Wave, Tickle,

Or
- Hypertrained Adamant Entei in a Repeat Ball
- Hypertrained Naughty Guzzlord in a Beast Ball

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I need a sos chaining exeggutor with harvest, bestow, skill swap, and a leppa berry. I have a shiny Minior up for trade. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)