Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
Introducing...
Donk's Explosive Meme Shop

The process is simple: Just tell me a mon to make a meme set out of and I'll do it for the low low price of 6 kyubits!!!

Also, I'm not going to do LC mons or NFE mons that have a BST of 400 or less because the memes I make must be usable gimmicks.

Sound good? Great!

now give me kyubits
Obamasnow
scyther
Kanto Farfetch’d
alolan sandlsash
stoutland
magneton
hitmonchan
unfezant

48 bits to ed

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
It's been a long time coming.....

Rosa's Shop of Wonders is back in business!
However...
It is reopening under the new moniker of:

Rosa's Bargain Building Bistro!

Look over the updated bargain menu!
1 Set·····································25 KB
Counter Deluxe····························50 KB
1 Team····································75 KB
Create-a-Team·····························75 KB
Red White & Blue Combo (SPECIAL)··········75 KB
Inspired Special··························100 KB
Partial Membership························500 KB
Complete Membership·······················1000 KB

Gen 5·····································+25 KB
Gen 6·····································+10 KB
Gen 7·····································-10 KB
Gen 8·····································+0 KB
Express Delivery··························+100 KB
Counter Deluxe····························+10 KB

Create-a-Team
+1 Pokemon································+25
+1 Item···································+25
+1 Move···································+10
1 Set - an individual set crafted by Rosa. Can be as specific as you want.

Counter Deluxe - an individual set custom tailored for beating a threatlist of Pokemon as provided by the client. The first Pokemon on the threatlist is free, but every consecutive Pokemon after that will be an added 10 Kyubits to the order. You will be refunded 10 Kyubits for every Pokemon Rosa cannot cover.

1 Team - a team built by Rosa to be as generally useful as possible.

Create-a-Team - a team built with specifications from the client. Same base cost as a single team, but each extra specification will increase the cost of purchase.

Red White & Blue Combo - a special team order for the month of July celebrating Independence Day made using Pokemon of the corresponding red, white, and blue coloring.

Inspired Special - a team order made by using the inspireme command. Clients will pm Rosa on Showdown and she will use the inspireme command in the pm 5 times and the client will select which output of 3 Pokemon they prefer the most, and a team shall be made. If the client doesn't want any of the 5 outputs, they shall be refunded 50 KB in return, such to prevent repeatedly asking for a refund until you eventually get something good.

Express Delivery - the order made will be given priority over any other orders and delivered as soon as possible within a week of the Express Delivery purchase.

Partial Membership - exclusive access to the private channels of Rosa's Big Bargain Bistro Deluxe Discord and access to the set vault of your choosing between either Gen 7 or Gen 8 for every unique set Rosa has made in those corresponding gens, as well as any set in those gens that she makes in the future, and the corresponding resources that go alongside them. Purchasing both Gen 8 and Gen 7 will upgrade your Partial Membership to a Complete Membership.

Complete Membership - total access to both Gen 8 and Gen 7 resources all at once. Complete Members are free to lower their Complete Membership to a partial one and reclaim 200 KB as refund. Full refunds will not be given out, to avoid manipulation of the system that would otherwise allow people to steal the sets from the vaults and get their KB back. Partial Memberships for the Gen 8 vault are currently liable for the full 500 KB refund, as there is currently nothing/very little in the Gen 8 vault.

Because of the change from Subscriptions to Memberships making it into a slightly different setup where clients can choose the vault they get access to, I will be refunding the people who initially bought the Subscription for SM 500 KB (though they will still have access to the SM vault), thus allowing them to have the choice as to whether or not they want to purchase the Gen 8 Membership as well. Poison Adhesive in particular will receive the full 1000 KB refund, since he was never given the Subscription in the first place.
500 to Maki's Fox
500 to Lkjc
500 to 187 Fan
1000 to Poison Adhesive

Finished:
nolenot
smely socks
LRXC
Bopher

Pending:

Last edited:

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's been a long time coming.....

Rosa's Shop of Wonders is back in business!
However...
It is reopening under the new moniker of:

Rosa's Bargain Building Bistro!

Look over the updated bargain menu!
1 Set - an individual set crafted by Rosa. Can be as specific as you want.

Counter Deluxe - an individual set custom tailored for beating a threatlist of Pokemon as provided by the client. The first Pokemon on the threatlist is free, but every consecutive Pokemon after that will be an added 10 Kyubits to the order. You will be refunded 10 Kyubits for every Pokemon Rosa cannot cover.

1 Team - a team built by Rosa to be as generally useful as possible.

Create-a-Team - a team built with specifications from the client. Same base cost as a single team, but each extra specification will increase the cost of purchase.

Red White & Blue Combo - a special team order for the month of July celebrating Independence Day made using Pokemon of the corresponding red, white, and blue coloring.

Inspired Special - a team order made by using the inspireme command. Clients will pm Rosa on Showdown and she will use the inspireme command in the pm 5 times and the client will select which output of 3 Pokemon they prefer the most, and a team shall be made. If the client doesn't want any of the 5 outputs, they shall be refunded 50 KB in return, such to prevent repeatedly asking for a refund until you eventually get something good.

Express Delivery - the order made will be given priority over any other orders and delivered as soon as possible within a week of the Express Delivery purchase.

Partial Membership - exclusive access to the private channels of Rosa's Big Bargain Bistro Deluxe Discord and access to the set vault of your choosing between either Gen 7 or Gen 8 for every unique set Rosa has made in those corresponding gens, as well as any set in those gens that she makes in the future, and the corresponding resources that go alongside them. Purchasing both Gen 8 and Gen 7 will upgrade your Partial Membership to a Complete Membership.

Complete Membership - total access to both Gen 8 and Gen 7 resources all at once. Complete Members are free to lower their Complete Membership to a partial one and reclaim 200 KB as refund. Full refunds will not be given out, to avoid manipulation of the system that would otherwise allow people to steal the sets from the vaults and get their KB back. Partial Memberships for the Gen 8 vault are currently liable for the full 500 KB refund, as there is currently nothing/very little in the Gen 8 vault.

Because of the change from Subscriptions to Memberships making it into a slightly different setup where clients can choose the vault they get access to, I will be refunding the people who initially bought the Subscription for SM 500 KB (though they will still have access to the SM vault), thus allowing them to have the choice as to whether or not they want to purchase the Gen 8 Membership as well. Poison Adhesive in particular will receive the full 1000 KB refund, since he was never given the Subscription in the first place.
500 to Maki's Fox
500 to Lkjc
500 to 187 Fan
1000 to Poison Adhesive
Passing 500 for the subscription and 50 kyubits each for Le Creme Brule, zxgzxg, and Eriey for my dead project since I don't really enjoy touching the tier anymore :v

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
The June 2020 Top 100 Official Leaderboard has been released!
#NameScore
1magicarpe_lvl100 (done)
284​
2AloneCubone (done)
227​
3Krytocon☆彡 (done)
203​
4Jebx7 (done)
199​
5Gym socks! (done)
193​
6DripLegend (done)
169​
7LRXC (done)
159​
8Jayi
157​
9Pokebladersvv
154​
10Vrji♮
149​
11Sam_13579
145​
12Osra stop bullying
145​
13pqs (done)
141​
14PartMan (done)
138​
15Akumajou (done)
130​
16Murman64 (done)
127​
17phiwings99 (done)
123​
18magicarpe_ladder
115​
19Riyouki
115​
20Death2thewest (done)
113​
21Waylaid (done)
111​
225luke (done)
108​
23Yashyashashketchjm (done)
105​
24Kaif☆彡Plays (done)
102​
25Magmar54
100​
26Wennox
97​
27lkJc (done)
87​
28Bomb21XD
87​
29fairin_rahman
87​
30supermonst
82​
31SiceXV (done)
77​
32dataexpunged
77​
33ALlCE (done)
77​
34smely socks ❤︎ (done)
74​
35Metheguy (done)
73​
36413XPlayz (done)
71​
37Shofu1234
65​
38Itchyfoot (done)
62​
39Urchinuni
61​
40HereComesTeamCharm (done)
61​
41Scraftionite
59​
42beansontoes
55​
43Benjigo
54​
44dannydoritos (done)
53​
45Downcoming3 (done)
52​
46vuschi
52​
47Excalibur GMD
52​
48Squirtell! (done)
52​
49Theheheheh (done)
52​
50Billy1235
45​
51des121
45​
52Aurielee
43​
53ubersFEAReveryone
43​
54Arunash
41​
55LaloKhan²
41​
56ExplodingDonkey! (done)
39​
57R o r e n
38​
58Refat41
38​
59rck6
36​
60baobaoshish
36​
61GoogleAI
35​
62savder
35​
63Shipka
35​
64zxgzxg (done)
35​
65asmitsah
35​
66love with a ghost (done)
35​
67Pandashanga
32​
68discoplaygames
31​
69Maki's Fox (done)
31​
70HorrendousTeams101
31​
71KingC1002
29​
72mawhips .+*♡
29​
73Death of Mimikyu
27​
74Joefrostbite5322
27​
75Euphonos ♯
27​
7616_Coast
26​
77Estuardo19
26​
78waterplant
26​
79Bopher (done)
26​
80Pokiu8
26​
81ForgottenOnes
26​
82Ant.cosme624
24​
83ImARookieBattler
24​
84Raj.Shoot ♫ ❤ ♥ (done)
24​
85Eriey (done)
24​
864!3X
23​
87Le Creme Brule ❤ (done)
23​
88unstoppable42
23​
89NeburossarG
19​
90Felucia (done)
19​
91xdsrxeggroll
18​
92Cosmo'Break
18​
93ryanh74
18​
94mittul
18​
95Plutialord
18​
96Tropical Freeze (done)
18​
97lk07
18​
98StarTheSuicune
18​
99Chuggachuggachooo
17​
100Kryoli
17​
Any users who have already had their scores added will be marked with "(done)"

Any users who have already registered an account to begin gathering Kyubits do not need to register the same account again (Kyubits will just automatically be added), but if you used a different account this month than you did last month and I don't clearly recognize it as you, a verification is needed! As always, anyone who hasn't registered an account at all is welcome to register an account if they see their name in the top 100, or just start at 0 Kyubits, otherwise.

Last edited:
413X(Alex)'s Crafts and Arts and Crafts Shop!!!
I am actually a professional arts and crafts artist so I can do amazing art for u

MASTERPIECE.png
wealthy walreins.png
maxymoment.png

MAIN DEALS

5 KBS a collage - you supply images

10 KBS a collage+I find images - you supply ideas but I find images

SIDE DEALS

25 KBS irl collage - you give me an idea and optionally images and I make it IRL and will take pictures of it(higher quality)(refundable if you are not happy)

50 KBS irl sculpture - we can discuss about this, but the idea is that you give me an idea and I make a PROFESSIONAL GRADE SCULPTURE (90% refund if you are not happy)

SPECIAL DEAL

??? KBS custom request - I can make any arts and crafts thing for you. Buyer offers price, but I will ask for higher if I find it unreasonable.
Note: min is 5 KBS

all of these are delivered by images. The irl ones will have multiple angles and also look swaggy

EDIT: work will be given 1 week after request or I will give a full refund

I’m copying Rosa
300 Kyubits for my whole builder+everything I build*
500 PREMIUM my whole builder
I will not give teams I intend to use in tour, you’ll get them after the tour is concluded.
You’ll get teams I use in tour not when the tour concludes but whenever I use them. Premium also includes my entire old gens builder where as regular is just SS. I’ll also build for you but so I don’t get overloaded it’ll have to have a cooldown of some sort but shouldn’t be that big of an issue.
Edit: I think I’ll distrubute teams through Discord PMs, lmk if you want another method. Will also be a huge influx of teams come Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)