The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Round 1 [Tiebreakers on posts #323/#331/#352]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I am 428 turns in and only two mons are dead...
I didn’t watch but from the preview, I’d bet my left nut that the first 200 moves were Toxapexs knocking off shit, hazing, and occasionally recovering. And the next 200 moves were switching back and forth between toxapexs and black birds. Then the game really happened in the last 28 turns when both players lost their will to live and had to do something to end this fucking game.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I didn’t watch but from the preview, I’d bet my left nut that the first 200 moves were Toxapexs knocking off shit, hazing, and occasionally recovering. And the next 200 moves were switching back and forth between toxapexs and black birds. Then the game really happened in the last 28 turns when both players lost their will to live and had to do something to end this fucking game.
That was actually pretty damn spot on. It went over 600 turns in the end and I watched the whole thing, I'd made it too far to quit by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)