Tournament LCPL X - Semifinals

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD

banner by Gummy
Scheduling Guide
Standings
Game Scheduling Sheet

:skitty:Skitty Committee (0) vs (0) Shambled Shellos:shellos:
SS: ojr vs CMDoge
SS: LilyAC vs Surfy
SS: Simbo vs zeriloa
SS: dcae vs Laroxyl
SM: Plas vs BurntZebra
XY: trace vs SparksBlade
BW: trash vs fatty
DPP: Alkione vs Fantos13

:rolycoly:Roly Kohlis (0) vs (0) Pakistani Phanpys:phanpy:
SS: Serene Grace vs KSG
SS: kythr vs pdt
SS: daunt vs vs Xiri
SS: ProDigeZz vs Corporal Levi
SM: Blimax vs EviGaro
XY: Splash vs Star
BW: watashi vs bugzinator
DPP: Nails vs obii

Deadline is Sunday August 8th, 10:00 PM EDT (GMT-4)

blanche — Today at 12:20 AM
@.femboy when do you post your predicts

femboy — Today at 12:23 AM
fine

:skitty:Skitty Committee (3) vs (3) Shambled Shellos:archen:
SS: ojr vs CMDoge - i'm one of those self-hating ones
SS: LilyAC vs Surfy - I don't think lilyac knows how to surf. she'd probably drown
SS: Simbo vs zeriloa - the guy who posts in lc discord
SS: dcae vs Laroxyl - dcae is kinda fire
SM: Plas vs BurntZebra - both of these guys lost to luthier in lcpl 8
XY: trace vs SparksBlade
BW: trash vs fatty - i think it'd be really cool if trash won another game of pokemon i'm a huge fan : )
DPP: Alkione vs Fantos13 - these guys fill the exact same slot in my brain. that's not supposed to be mean, i really do get them mixed up

:taillow:Roly Kohlis (3) vs (4) Pakistani Phanpys:phanpy:
SS: Serene Grace vs KSG - did you know that the SG in KSG stands for Serene Grace? (the K stands for KSG). i just thought that was neat : )
SS: kythr vs pdt - kythr was recently priced at 20k in LPL and as far as I can tell pdt has never been drafted for LPL
SS: daunt vs vs Xiri - the sheet i use to keep track of lcpl standings uses "vs" to split the teams in half and i have to change dvs' name every single time so that it doesn't break and it's really annoying >: (
SS: ProDigeZz vs Corporal Levi - star really paid 29k for levi just to make KSG do all the work
SM: Blimax vs EviGaro
XY: Splash vs Star - yeah
BW: watashi vs bugzinator - when rolycoly was revealed, i realized it kinda sounded like 'fooly cooly' and you could shorten it to 'RLCL'. i think that would have been really cute if watashi hadn't namechanged. i don't know anything about bw lc
DPP: Nails vs obii

Blimax

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blimaxx
is a Top Tiering Contributor
won gg ( https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-1392917143 )

The Agency X IDM committee have decided on Global Domination, starting with the LC Community. The Agency X IDM board of directors have come to a conclusion that after we win the finals, LC will be renamed as ageLCy with having our own Board of Directors to represent and take decisions wrt LC meta, which includes bans, unbans and everything involving the tier.
If anyone has objections they can keep it with themselves, as this decision is final and will be unaltered under any circumstance.
IDM X Agency Global domination has begun.
1628473200307.png

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)