SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

Ursaluna: Guts / Bulletproof // Unnerve
1642657301929.png

This dude just tanks Gengar; immune to Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Focus Blast, resists Sludge Wave. Probably no where near enough to actually catapult it into widespread usage in 6v6 singles, but it'll make for some scary trick room teams. Thank god this thing (probably) missed out on dynamax format things. I don't want to imagine tanking hits from this thing burned while it stacks SpDef boosts with a Dusknoir Ally Switching around.

View attachment 399938

This dude just tanks Gengar; immune to Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Focus Blast, resists Sludge Wave. Probably no where near enough to actually catapult it into widespread usage in 6v6 singles, but it'll make for some scary trick room teams. Thank god this thing (probably) missed out on dynamax format things. I don't want to imagine tanking hits from this thing burned while it stacks SpDef boosts with a Dusknoir Ally Switching around.
Just slap an Assault Vest on it at this point.

Ursaluna getting Bulletproof is actually really interesting - being immune to Aura Sphere/Focus Blast is really quite nice. But Guts is just great, although it is quite slow and thus might not be able to take as much advantage of it barring Trick Room teams (which will love it).
It could still be good for wallbreaking with guts.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Part one of abilities from Hematite. Again unsure if they're in the game, but these are from the sheet that listed the base stats.

Wyrdeer: Intimidate / Frisk // Sap Sipper
Kleavor: Swarm / Sheer Force // Steadfast
Ursaluna: Guts / Bulletproof // Unnerve
Basculegion (both): Rattled / Adaptability // Mold Breaker
Sneasler: Pressure // Poison Touch
Overqwil: Poison Point / Swift Swim // Intimidate
Enamorus (Incarnate): Healer // Contrary
Enamorus (Therian): Overcoat
And here's part 2 of the abilities! Part one quoted above, and again all credits to Hematite for figuring out that the sheet had abilities, and working them all out.

Growlithe and Arcanine - Intimidate / Flash Fire // Justified
Voltorb and Electrode - Soundproof / Static // Aftermath
Typhlosion - Blaze // Flash Fire
Qwilfish - Poison Point / Swift Swim // Intimidate
Sneasel - Inner Focus / Keen Eye // Poison Touch
Dialga-Lord and Palkia-Lord - still Pressure // Telepathy
Samurott - Torrent // Shell Armor
Lilligant - Chlorophyll / Hustle // Leaf Guard
Basculin (White Stripe) - same as Basculegion: Rattled / Adaptability // Mold Breaker
Zorua and Zoroark: Illusion
Braviary: Keen Eye / Sheer Force // Defiant
Sliggoo and Goodra: Sap Sipper / Overcoat // Gooey
Avalugg: Strong Jaw / Ice Body // Sturdy
Decidueye: Overgrow // Long Reach

lmao Braviary didn't even get Competitive instead of Defiant (yes Sheer Force is good)

I wonder if H-Goodra will run Sap Sipper - you already 4x resist Grass moves, but being immune to Leech Seed is nice, and stuff like Banded Rillaboom still actually hurt with Banded Hammer (28% min lmao). Gooey is cool but generally more niche?

Sheer Force Stone Edge/Rock Slide could be pretty deadly.
Sheer force doesn't boost stone edge I don't think. Un
And here's part 2 of the abilities! Part one quoted above, and again all credits to Hematite for figuring out that the sheet had abilities, and working them all out.

Growlithe and Arcanine - Intimidate / Flash Fire // Justified
Voltorb and Electrode - Soundproof / Static // Aftermath
Typhlosion - Blaze // Flash Fire
Qwilfish - Poison Point / Swift Swim // Intimidate
Sneasel - Inner Focus / Keen Eye // Poison Touch
Dialga-Lord and Palkia-Lord - still Pressure // Telepathy
Samurott - Torrent // Shell Armor
Lilligant - Chlorophyll / Hustle // Leaf Guard
Basculin (White Stripe) - same as Basculegion: Rattled / Adaptability // Mold Breaker
Zorua and Zoroark: Illusion
Braviary: Keen Eye / Sheer Force // Defiant
Sliggoo and Goodra: Sap Sipper / Overcoat // Gooey
Avalugg: Strong Jaw / Ice Body // Sturdy
Decidueye: Overgrow // Long Reach
I'm glad decidueye keeps long reach, because it's a great ability. Goodra gets OVERCOAT? OH MY

Just slap an Assault Vest on it at this point.
To be clear, those SpDef boosts are coming from it Max Quaking into my team and smashing shit up, not taking the time to use any boosting moves. Assault Vest doesn't sound bad at all on it though in that theoretical dusknoir scenario though, so I guess you could self burn to get guts and become a big annoying bear piece of shit.

This thing is wild. I am absolutely on that honeymoon + new toy syndrome high but look at this dude compared to snorlax. You lose lots of special bulk, but damn, that physical bulk and sheer power is impressive.

Snorlax: 160 / 110 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 30
Ursaluna: 130 / 140 / 105 / 45 / 80 / 50

Braviary has ways to actually abuse Sheer Force with strong STAB Psychic moves at least. Why does it keep Defiant though if its now primarily a Special Attacker? Odd choice.

Hustle is always a goofy ability on fast Pokemon if Durant in lower tiers has taught us anything. Hustle Close Combat with a Choice Band? Jeez. New Lilligant form actually looking not THAT shabby, akin to a diet Mega Medicham. Unless they screw over its movepool a ton, which I imagine might be the case.

Meh I spoke so soon.

not a lot of great stuff ability wise

kleavor, usraluna and sneasealor look like huge winners

eveything else really just retained its Old abilities

To be clear, those SpDef boosts are coming from it Max Quaking into my team and smashing shit up, not taking the time to use any boosting moves. Assault Vest doesn't sound bad at all on it though in that theoretical dusknoir scenario though, so I guess you could self burn to get guts and become a big annoying bear piece of shit.

This thing is wild. I am absolutely on that honeymoon + new toy syndrome high but look at this dude compared to snorlax. You lose lots of special bulk, but damn, that physical bulk and sheer power is impressive.

Snorlax: 160 / 110 / 65 / 65 / 110 / 30
Ursaluna: 130 / 140 / 105 / 45 / 80 / 50
and Ground typing gives a bunch of useful stuff - yea weaknesses to Ice/Grass/Water isn't fun, but Ground is generally a solid defensive typing

and 130/80 on the special side is not shabby at all, it's very close to 100/100 (it'll take 2% more on neutral special attacks, 3% more on SE special attacks)

I had such high hopes for Electrobe but I have been let down from everything from its design to its stats (didn't change) to its abilities (didn't change). Legit just the same pokemon with the Grass type slapped on and a slight recolor basically.

GOODRA: 90/100/70/110/150/80 (600)

H-GOODRA: 80/100/100/110/150/60 (600)

-10 HP, +30 DEF, -20 SPEED

Hisuian Goodra is quite terrifying. Not only does it gain Steel type but also Overcoat?
CHOWDA!! That Goodrussy has me acting unwise!

Goodra definitely is one of the big winners in terms of stat distribution and abilities. If it has a great movepool I can definitely see it have a niche in Nat Dex OU

H-Lilligant is pretty insane
Did some calcs on the fly and a banded H-Lilligant destroys anything that isn't something insanely bulky, and stuff that can't resist both just get 2hko'ed.

Turns out Hustle is an insane ability, and it's often restricted to pre-vo's for a reason.

252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 283-334 (70.9 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 216-255 (64.6 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 202-238 (66.4 - 78.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 396-466 (110.9 - 130.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 200 Def Clefable: 385-454 (97.7 - 115.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 200 Def Clefable: 192-227 (48.7 - 57.6%) -- 53.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Lilligant Power Whip vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Dragapult: 239-282 (75.3 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I feel like some of these mons having the same abilities as their counterparts is a bit sketch... may just be coping but it'd be nice for some of them to be edited before they potentially come to Sw/Sh. (particularly Qwilfish's evo... why not give it something like Battle Armor or Bulletproof over Swift Swim when it's not even Water type anymore?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)