Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Flipsicle

Time Zone GMT-05:30

Relevant Social Media Flipsicle on discord
@zeflipsicle on twitter

Accomplishments There are no tournaments where I live so all my achievements are restricted to online tours on showdown;
Hoenn State Trip Cup - Winner
Top 20 Regulation D ladder
And a bunch of online tour top cuts!
I've got mire achievements in Gen 8 but I don't feel those are any relevant

Bio Hey! If I do end up getting drafted I'll be fully committed to the tour and team. I'm usually active at most hours and am down to help anyone who needs it. Would really appreciate a chance!

Name repeat

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media repeatbw (twitter)

Accomplishments finished 24th at Toronto regionals, finished second in the reg e smogon ladder tour, second in a team tour league OPL in the zygarde division where I had a personal record of 4-1 for the Twinleaf Turtwigs (if you want a good idea of the type of player I am you can ask my former coach ZardiChar), top cut/ won multiple grassroots, sorta showdown ladder warrior (consistently top 100 across alts) as well as top cut many other smogon held tours.

Bio Im eager to play and compete against the best, as well as always looking for opportunities to test and improve my skills, whether it be in play making, teambuilding etc. As im only 17, I know I have a lot of skill and that if I continue to play against high competition im confident in myself to do well and be successful. im also a very active and helpful teammate, always willing to help test, build, learn and help my peers! Thank you for your time (free cookie if you pick me)

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Name Javi

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Discord: javitu

Accomplishments WCoP winner

Bio I've been playing mons competitively for a year and a half now and I want to widen and keep improving my skills by adding vgc to the repertoir.

Name Marco Martinez

Time Zone GMT-6

Relevant Social Media Twitter: Marsvgc

Accomplishments Top 8 NA Players cup 3 & 4
Top 16 San Diego 2023
Top 16 Knoxville 2023
Top 32 Milwaukee 2023
Top 32 Peoria 2023

Bio Always look forward playing in the NPA
This will be my 4th year signing up
Personal record I’ve done well
I like meeting and working with new people, learn and get better at this game

Name Nathaniel Innocenti

Time Zone GMT-06:00

Relevant Social Media twitter.com/NotasVGC
Twitch.tv/NotasVGC

Accomplishments Day 2 Worlds, 2018. Top Cut Dallas 2020.

Bio Hey there! I'm a long time player looking to dip my toes back in the ring after a much needed break. I've been touching up on my draft league skills for the last couple years, playing and advancing my teams in AML, USPA, and in prior years NPA. I've grown a lot as a person and player over the years and look forward to the opportunity to see where that's gotten me. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Name Angelohunter

Time Zone GMT-7:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: angelohunter_

Accomplishments Top 8 2023 Sacramento Regional
Top 8 2023 Orlando Regional
Top 32 2023 Pittsburgh Regional
Top 64 2023 Charlotte Regional (Day 2)

Bio Experienced draft league player with 2 NPA seasons with Blizzards, and several smaller draft leagues. Most recent draft league experience was with Ireland World Cup team finishing 4-2. I love to collaborate in draft league teams to explore new teams and work on matchups for weekly matches. I am the best psyspam player in the world, but I am not a one-trick pony.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Name Gavin Alexander Michaels

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media @komvgc on twitter, kingofmars_ on discord

Accomplishments 2023 OCIC champion, last place 2023 worlds

Bio I am probably not try-harding series f but would love to use this to enjoy the format some. Please let me know in advance if you're planning on dumping your wallet on me so I can at least help with draft prep.

Name Dinomite (can't change my smogon name yet)

Time Zone GMT+0:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: Dinomite_55
Discord: dinomite_55

Accomplishments Trainer School Reg E Tour Top 32
Gdansk 2024 Top 128
Liverpool 2022 Top 64
Some top 4/8s in online tours during SwSh
I'm also half way to my worlds invite this year if that helps

Bio Hi I'm Oliver I started VGC around 2020. I like to build my own teams and find niches that other people haven't thought of yet. I'm usually floating around top 200 on ladder and I'd like to think I could help a lot in a team environment as well as being available at most times

Name Jesús Jiménez Montes de Oca

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter: SusejVGC

Accomplishments Top 64 London Open
Top 16 Europe players cup III
Qualified in alls players cup
Top 1 Victoria Road January un 2022

Bio :)

Name Winterknightvgc

Time Zone GMT-6

Relevant Social Media @winterknight87 on Twitter
WinterKnightVGC on Youtube

Accomplishments 2x OPL winning team

Bio I'm always looking to improve my game and my network, and this tour is a great opportunity to do that. Would love to have an chance to show how I stack up against the high level competition here.

Name NJB

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media @NJBDarkrai

Accomplishments I started competing online back in 2020 where i had a few good results such as making topcut in a few online tournaments and notably top 8 in the TPL invitational (rest in peace). in 2021 i had a big result coming top 8 in the senior players cup and achieving 6-0 swiss (unofficial tournament run by seniors for seniors) and i also placed highly in tournaments such as r/vgc and scrambles where i made topcut. in 2022 i didnt play much and couldnt play irl but came 5th in the february 2022 IC. in 2023, i made top 128 (6-3) at liverpool (my first regional) and unfortunately did not do so well at euic (my first internats) i also made top8 at the NPA popup tour .

Bio UK's next prodigy. take me on and i'll work to be the best

Name Shiritu

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media Shiritu (Discord)
Shiritu (Showdown)
Shiritu_YT (Twitter / X)

Accomplishments Top Cut in VR x GGtoor February S12 Challenge (Swsh)
Top cut in a lot Victory Road tours.
Tops in PCs /MSS 's

Bio I have been playing vgc since the beginning of swsh. I started playing the Victory Roads tournaments to prove myself, reaching R9 or cut in some of them. I cannot afford going to regionals until I finished my careers, so I compete in the things I can around me or online.
I am a player that can adapt to everything very fast, as I have played other things outside vgc, like singles tours, drafts or dou. In Dou for example that is very similar to vgc, I have participated in EPL and DOUWcop making good personal results in both (without playing the tier before) and reaching top 1 in ladder several times for a while.
Also I build everything I play in vgc, so I have experience in that part too.

Name Pedro F

Time Zone GMT-03:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @PHSFeitosa
Discord: pfeitosa

Accomplishments Got top 8 at the 900+ people Limitless tournament
Won VCL Season 2 with KSV (team tour) | Personal Record 8-3
Top 16 in both 2021 and 2022 Victory Road World Cup with Team Brazil (team tour) | Personal Record 2-3 and 5-2
Top 40 in São Paulo Regionals 2023 (6-3)
Top 1 in SD ladder at sometimes
Top 16 at Victory Road to Columbus 2022 (8-1 Swiss)

Bio Im brazilian and I do play since SWSH, but due to school i could never really focus in VGC. I played NPA once for Cruisers, but got a really bad 0-2 result.
However, now im finally out school, meaning i have enough time to focus on the game. I also want try a Worlds invite, so for sure im gonna be playing very often and trying to improve all the time.

I have helped Gabriel Agati (@AgatiGa) on his prep to mutiple tournaments, including NAIC 2022, Worlds 2022/London Open, OCIC 2023, Natal Regionals 2023, and EUIC 2023, where he did pretty well in most (all) of them. With another friend of mine, João Gonçalves (@joaohcastrog), we together built his Natal Regionals 2023 team, tournament where he got top 4. All of this is for me to say, I believe I can help teammates to do better with pratice sets, while also improving myself.

Name NinoPokeBros

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media NinoPokeBros on twitch

Accomplishments 6-3 at Pittsburgh, 6-3 NAIC 2022

Bio I will knock out all of my opponents Pokémon before my own

Name DayDay

Time Zone GMT-08:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter @DayDay84400880
Discord dddDayDaybbb

Accomplishments 2023 OCIC T32
2023 EUIC T128
2023 World Day2
2024 Sacramento Regional T32
2024 San Antonio Regional T64
Norcal Premier Challenge Champion

Bio I am not the toppest player but I do think I am talented and skillful in this game. I had experiences participating in other online team tournaments with good standings before. Looking forward to meeting new people and growing to become better together soon!

yonmd

Formerly Yes or no my dude
is a Tiering Contributor
Name yes or no my dude

Time Zone GMT+8

Relevant Social Media discord: yonmd

Accomplishments Not rly that much, haven’t done any tours but I have reached master a couple of times in ss and sv

Bio I’ll be a good sub :3

Name Devyn Powers

Time Zone GMT-08:00

Relevant Social Media BlubVGC

Accomplishments Top 16 Santa Clara regionals 2019/ Players Cup 1 T64 NA/ 4 PC wins/ 3 MSS wins/ Worlds 2022/ PGL runner up/ USPA T4 currently at 201/500 for Worlds 2024

Bio Hi! I am Devyn or BlubVGC. I am a hard working and easy to work with individual who is also very good at the game. I would be happy to challenge myself to be competitive for a team and also be open minded to learn and also make friends! My DMs are always open for more questions. :)

Miyoko

Nature lover
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Name Miyoko

Time Zone GMT+5:30

Relevant Social Media discord: alpha_sapphire

Accomplishments none. I live in such a place where know one knows pokemon :(

Bio Idk

Name agentkeval01

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media

Accomplishments good all round player

Bio Happy to play Pokémon, will contribute and play well

Name Castorbrown

Time Zone GMT+08:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter @CastorbrownVGC

Accomplishments Limitless: Nino FF #75 Top 16
Nino FF #77 Top 32
Farfetch'd Cup 2nd place (Local limitless tour)
Official: 2022-23 Taiwan Preliminaries Rank 83 (Top 128 for Nationals)
Showdown: Highest Rating was at 1490 on Bo3 Reg E ladder

Bio Started playing competitively since Regulation E. I want to learn/elevate my VGC skills, and also meet new people along the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)