Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    it was a coinflip. Neither of you made activity posts in last round's thread, etc.
    aight ditto. I just through a random team together real quick lol so shouldnt be a problem. Im free on evenings
    So I talked with earthworm and you guys will just have to sort something out apparently
    damn must have just missed you. if you're -5 then i'm 16 hours ahead of you
    it's a bit tricky not knowing your timezone, but i'm gmt +11 and will be on til like midnight
    I will be on all day Wens, let me know what time and we will forsure get this done.

Thanks,

-Ian
    Alrighty then I will see you tonight at say 5 PM Eastern for our match. If that doesn't work for ya let me know.

Thanks,

-Ian
    Let's do this then. I have to take a trip for working and will be gone Friday until Monday. How about we battle Tuesday at say between 4-5 PM? This way an exact time is setup and we can get on and get our match played. Sorry it's been kinda dragged out, that's definatly my fault. I do appreciate your patience though, so let me know if that works for you.

-Ian
    I'm sorry man I checked around 10 and didn't see anything then got called out to work. If your around now we can play, or I'll be on between 5-8pm tomorrow.
    I can play any time Sunday. I will check this all day tomorrow, so just throw a time up. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.
    Shat, oh well lol. Welp I'm set whenever you are. If you are up now we can battle..
    Hey I will be released from the hospital today and all I need to do is transfer my Pokemon from my HG version, so if you are available would you like to have our battle tomorrow evening?

-Ian
    Really appreciate it. Got the okay to have our match past the 7th deadline. Will send you a vm soon as I'm out of this place.

Thanks again,

-Ian
    Hey just wanted to let you know I was admitted into the hospital last night. I should be out for sure on Thursday but could possibly be released tomorrow. I appreciate your patience in this matter. Aslong as it's okay with you I sent a PM asking if it was okay to play our match a day or two past the 7th deadline due to my current predicament. Again would greatly appreciate your understanding as I would really like to play our match.

Thank you,

-Ian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…