BattleStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you didn't even make an alliance, you made a truce...

and if it wasn't for him, your negotiations would have been terminated. He managed to open pippy up to further negotiation. So in part, he was responsible... Besides, the TRI is discussing the point, and we are considering cancelling the truce unless further terms are made...
    no no no, for an alliance, or even a truce, to be complete, you will allow all members in...

Besides, IIRC, you said to that REA kid that you'd let me in if you got the alliance successful (yes, I saw his profile, don't get so paranoid)...
    If you have any official team rocket battle events I will offer to give it the BABA approval so any memebers can have their wins/losses recorded as BABA wins and losses as well as counting towards the TRC event. The results just have to be clearly recorded on the TRC group so that I can get the results entered into my stats.
    Oh, it looks like you already did it, but didn't you like my idea about getting tutors?

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! I battled Dark Pulse last night, it was a close game, but eventually his Venasaur got me. I finally killed it but by then it was too late. His Ninetales stalled me out and burned my 'mon so I couldn't EQ it...

1-0, I lost...
    BattleStar, I have a totally random idea. First, a correction. You spelled Sevii Islands in the TRC description Sevil. Second, since we supposedly have an outpost, let's make one. Think of it as reinforcements.
    Oh yeah, don't forget your terms: we must allow members into one anothers groups...

Well I'm a member of TPR, so by denying my access you are foregoing your own terms, which will mean your peace wishes have been empty and heartless...
    6. How many texts do you send per 24 hours?
    7. How many texts do you receive per 24 hours?
    8. Do you use auto correct on your phone?
    9. Do you text at school or work?
    10. Do you text while driving? Do you think this is dangerous? Why?
    wOuld u mind answering my servy for school?

1. When do you use your phone more? Weekdays [ ] weekends [ ][/FONT]
    ]2. Are you male or female? Male [ ] Female [ ]
    3. How old are you?
    0-9 [ ] 10-19 [ ] 20-29 [ ] 30-39 [ ] 40-49 [ ] 50-59 [ ] 60-69 [ ] 70+ [ ]
    4. What type of phone do you have?
    5. How much abbreviation do you use per text? 0 [ ] 1-2 [ ] 3-4 [ ] 5-6 [ ] 7+ [ ]
    Man, have a look, I'm defending you, and what are you doing? Nothing. I Might be able to help you make your alliance, while still keeping your battling group, ok???
    Lol BS, this is the guy you think I am??? Pathetic...

Meh, Let's say I am him then. It's good, because it means you lose a potential Asset. So I'll say it. I am this kid, whoever he is!
    |
    V
    -.-' I'm not A puppet!!! My god, I've seen this Dark Pulse guy, and I may talk like him, but he's got a screw loose somewhere, because he's really got things wrong...

do you want me to help you or not? Because you definately need it...
    Come on you're being paranoid! Let me back in, I'm helping the TRC!

Gosh, why are you so against help... If you want, I'll even join that stupid peace thing and argue your point!
    why did you kick me out of TRC? That wasn't nice, I haven't done anything wrong...

You do just ignore useful people. Maybe that PM Pippy sent me was true after all...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…