TheChortler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In live in Utah!!! What a coincidence I live in the western hemisphere as well! Lol

I had a teacher who is from Utah....or maybe Iowa?
    So Chortles, when is that article / those articles going to arrive? Or should I just release w/o them?
    What do you think about my contributions to Jolts PMP? I made a goof on Charizard thinking filter reduced damge to 1/4 vs by 1/4.
    I think a lot of illegals will go along similar paths, but you can come up with some new twists, like water absorb on a fire pokemon.
    Which group is the thread on? I missed it. I think it is a good idea. Maybe I can give you a few ideas for the thread.
    I would rather battle someone live, but subway is fun if no wifi is available. I plan on using the subway to test some of the PMP pokemon when I get a chance. I am not thru the RPG in white and I don't really have a lot of space on black to download a bunch of pokes that I can't use on GBU, so I have to wait until I get thru White to do the WIFI subway on white.
    We could fight each other. To be honest a lot of times there might only be a couple of other people of the ranked site when it is available to me because there are less than a hundred americans in the rankings but there are thousands of Japanese people in the ratings. That means if you were on the GBU at 3AM my time, you would have all sorts of Japanese people and could probably have more people who would not disconnect, but if you are on at the time I am Mo on, you might only see one or two other people. most of the time I will fight the same person 3 times in a row with them disconnecting 3 times in a row. I have had nights were I fought the same three people 20 times with disconnects. If you aren't worried about disconnects, it is fun beating them to the point they DC. And I was able to build up my record over time with the noobs who would battle three times in a row without DCing.
    I would like to see a pimped out Zubat/golbat. Maybe a flincher with Serene grace and airslash and some other 30% flinching moves bumped up to 60%?
    I think you misunderstand I am saying to go with bolt strike at 130/85 acc vs fusion bolt at 100/100. I think it would be more fun to decimate with 130 and have a chance to miss va a boring 100 power move.
    You know me. Was it too cheap to go with Wonder Guard? I thought about pure power and a light ball, but this is obviously better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…