Vratix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for RU minitour?
    Vratix
    Vratix
    Wednesday evening, EST. Unless you can do it right this second.
    VallejoMC.
    Yea, wednesday is ok, see you then. I'm GMT-5, so at 7-8pm I'll be here.
    Hey we're paired for UU minitour lol when can you play?
    Vratix
    Vratix
    that's an amusing coincidence

can you do monday night? on my way out of town and won't be back till then. honestly, last night would have been better but the round wasn't up yet... So I guess it's monday or bust for me
    Felony
    Felony
    That should be fine
    UU mini tour GMT +12 when you fight?
    Vratix
    Vratix
    I can go now if you're still on. I'll be in the UU room
    Hello when do you want to battle for XY RU Minitour?
    Vratix
    Vratix
    Friday (tomorrow) afternoon/evening EST (GMT - 4). Would be ideal.
    Felony
    Felony
    Ok
    I'm at +12 GMT, free mostly during the evenings unless you want to wait until the weekend.
    Sorry for pretty much everything. I had a large event this evening, and when I came home, the first thing on my mind was homework. :/ If you're on atm, I can battle for about another half an hour. Otherwise, tomorrow. (PLEASE NO HOMEWORK)
    Yeah, sorry about that. I had really meant to get on, and then I completely forgot about it ten minutes beforehand and went to bed. :/ What time Monday would be best for you?
    Sorry for being so late. I realized I had a bunch of homework to do and then got some extra that I missed today, and I totally lost track of time. I can battle now, If you'd like.
    I'm pretty sure I can make Tuesday night. Also, your jaws of defeat will remain closed if I have anything to say about it!
    Don't worry, I saved it and sent it to Texas. I have no idea why people are having this problem lately...
    Sorry for the late response, but I'll try to be on at 8~9 PM EST tomorrow. If I'm not, can we get this done Sunday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…