Staraptor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bro, do you have any intention of doing our battle or not? Not to be rude, but you've been on without any sort of response to me...
    Hi, we have a GSC match to play. My timezone is GMT+1. When do you want to play? I can`t do it before next week (friday or saturday would probably be the best), due to a busy schedule.
    Yo. The OU Team Tourney. We're paired up. Still.
    I'm open the same times I was a week ago. js
    Hey bro. We're paired up for the OU Team Tourney.
    When are you good to battle. I'm GMT -5, and am available after 4:30 most days.
    Hey Im just going to give you another reminder for the Yin-Yang tourney. Im leaving on sunday so we only have today and tomorrow to finish it so please respond.
    Hey we have to play RU for the yin-yang tourney. Im GMT -5 and available basically all day. Im usually on #pokemon or #rarelyused so check there.
    i wasn't here and i hadn't been online for a good half hour beforehand

regardless i'll be on for another two hours or so if you come on
    hi i'm going to go eat food and i'll be back in about half an hour

i'll be free to play from then on if you want to play today
    was afk working on my truck all day and will be for part of tomorrow morning, and my brother's birthday is tomorrow so will be doing that then. i'll be free tuesday and on
    Hi, I'm playing you in RU for the Multi-Tier Team tour or w/e. When do you have time to play? I can play most days from noon-10pm CST (GMT -5), although I probably can't play early tomorrow.
    Hi, we're paired for the RU Tournament (R4).
    You can find me on French Time/Smogon and #pokemon on a daily basis.
    By the way, my timezone is GMT+2.
    Hey, we're opponents for R3 of the Overused Cavalry Tournament. I'm GMT+1 and pretty much any time not past 1am my time works for me. I'll try and get a team done by this weekend so we can battle then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…