pokemaster649
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now i'm going to teach myself how to breed RNG for 4th gen so I can have my own hitmontop! WITH NICKNAMES (Really the only reason I wanna learn to RNG)
    Ohhhh noice! Good luck my friend! You're very fortunate that you at least get to compete.

OMG YES! I just caught a flawless Zapdos! It isn't shiny because I'm using my friends game, but it's got 31 IVs all around and modest nature. Caught in a Speed Ball too!

Named it nateH4X
    No problem! Enjoy!

I am currently working on catching a flawless Zapdos! Hopefully my RNG skills aren't trash! haha
    Hey Alec, I still haven't RNG'd the mamo yet, sorry I'm taking long, but I do have the Ludi and I think that it's awesome that you'll name it after me! (:

Umm just VM me when you want to trade. I'm currently testing some Gen 4 RNG stuff so I probably wont be able to do the mamo for a few hours, but you can get the Ludi whenever you're ready.
    I'll be leaving on the 26th, since we plan on going to camp somewhere there before we head to Indy.
    Yeah, it is from a glance. Try Rotom-H, it might be a good counter to that one.
    15 days till nats, I'll probably end up using something standard, with EV spreads of my own to sustain the metagame.
    Ahhh cool. Yeah I have a doubles tournament this weekend and I need to make a team still. Haven't decided what I'm going to do yet though.
    Hello Alec! Just trying to perfect RNG'ing for 4th gen. I figured out how to do a little of it today! Working on perfecting it now. My first project is catching a perfect ditto to make breeding easier.
    Hahaha yes, I am.

I'm trying to get work done quickly between today and tomorrow... Maybe I'll have time to get the rest of my team ready on Thursday or Friday... I hope anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…