pokemaster649
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "btw my zapdos didn't have tw, my cress has it" - I meant Tailwind on your Zapdos, haha, I guess both Tailwind and Thunderwave have the same abbreviation so it was confusing.
    I'll help you do calcs, what exactly is your set six though? I know there's a great set that invests like 52 sdef EVs on meta and uses light screen on Cress (if you have a spare move slot) and you would be able to survive like 2-3 heat waves from Zapdos or something.
    Are you using Ray Rizzos spread? If so its a bit outdated since its EVd more to survive rock slides from Terrakion. VGC12 has a lot more SpAttackers so calm is pretty useful.
    If you're thinking about using a bulky Thundurus calm is pretty good too. Just don't stay in on rock slides and you'll be good.
    Wow 70 speed is pretty quick for meta, what exactly does that outspeed (wondering), okay I'll start training it after I eat lunch and yes it is adamant. Thundurus' IVs are like 31, 18, 30, 31, 31, 31 or something like that.

When's Nats so I can plan when to do all of this.

Edit: Thundurus is Timid
    Oh man shit, I don't know how to RNG for roamers yet in 5th gen. I have a perfect Thundurus though, but it has Hp ice. :/

I have a metagross already, but it's level 100 and EV trained, but I can use berries and wings to retrain it for whatever spread you'd like.

I'll do weavile and Mamo later today or tomorrow.
    Yeah, if I'm done, we can battle for sure!

Seems like I don't have much pokemon time today (so far anyway) though. A lot of things to fix for work. Heh.
    That picture :0

Anyways, the strategy isn't really original anymore, it's like the metagame in Japan.
    Yeah I listened to it. It's cool.

I finished everything I needed to finish and met all the deadlines, so that's good. Just received a new project now though (yay more money)... but deadline's not til next week so I'll probably get some pokemon in today and tomorrow.
    Oh! I haven't heard of that song, and... I still have a deadline to meet. I should have time tomorrow assuming I'm awake enough and meet my deadline on time. Didn't really sleep for like 40 hours...
    Yeah, I know they're not hacked, but people here are idiots and they're like OMFG SHINY AND FLAWLESS MUST BE HACKED ZOMG.
    Yeah I decided I wanted to learn how to RNG so that people who I play with where I live don't think that I'm using other peoples hacked pokemon and shit even though they're RNG'd. Go figure. Also I like being able to nickname my shit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…