pokemaster649
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Alec, when's Nats? I just started my new job today, but i plan to put in some work on Pokemon tonight or tomorrow.
    Join friendcodes.com, it's my homesite for Pokemon, how I got into the game pretty much.
    Doesn't really matter now, the forum is basically dead. Spambots run it now, lol.
    wish i did this months ago, but I was on skarmbliss.com for my VGC preparations as i've said before.
    lol no. Tried looking for a basketball camps, lost for a while, turned out I decided that I didn't want it. Now I'm just going to a Texas longhorns camp in Austin.

But on the bright side, we went to new places there and went to the Texas roadhouse in Hollywood Park and it was yum!
    Free. However, I kinda ragequit due to hax and d/c's...
    I haven't been on PO due to my trip to San Antonio and my trip to my grand parents house for fathers day.
    I'm good, how about you? Just testing some standard on GBU because I officially hate PO.
    It's annoying and in the music video the guy turns out to be gay! How can it be a good song?
    Oh noiiice. Good thinking man. I'm in the process of breeding a top, I haven't been playing the last few days, but I will soon. Nice spreads too! Did you watch the Japanese nationals matches?
    Eating lunch and going out right after that. Also, haven't EV trained that last pokemon mentioned yet.
    In case you're interested (since you'll see soon anyway), current team is:

Hitmontop, Chandelure, Latias, Gyarados, Empoleon, Zapdos... Might be getting rid of Empoleon for Ferrothorn to not have that doubled up electric weakness, but I want to see how well it'll do against a team (like yours) that has a Zapdos in it.
    It's probably not going to be my final team, but couldn't hurt to just test things out the way it currently is I think.
    Hm, I think I can test out my current team with you... I still didn't breed for the last pokemon I was intending to try out yet, but then I decided maybe I want to try out something else... and I have that pokemon bred already, just not EV trained, so I just need to EV train one pokemon and I should be good. I don't have that much time today (and probably tomorrow though)... Weekdays I have work... I think I'll probably be free on Tuesday afternoon, probably like 5 or 6 pm PST.
    Alright. Im pretty sure 12 EVs in either of metagrosses defenses don't make it survive anything. Probably best to dump the remaining 24 into HP for bulk. Also you should really figure out what you're trying to outspeed with those 70 EVs in speed, otherwise 40-4 speed should be more then enough considering most people run 12-36 speed EVs on metagross.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…