Captains
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the level ups, and enjoy your two new mons :)

I'll VM you again when I need more mons leveled up.
    Not straight at the moment no; I'm still organizing my boxes and stuff (when I finish that I'll obviously have more for you to do, but right now I don't :/)
    alright, heading on.

I'll trade you back 4 of the lilipups + the mewtwo :)
    sorry for the wait, mewtwo is ready :)

lmk if you're available to trade!
    just keep the movesets they came with for this batch of 5 please.

and yeah, that jelli is EV'd (if it wasn't it would be a lv1 frillish lol)
    Well, you're free to keep copies of any of the mons you level for me, just as long as I get the originals back with the same movesets they came with :)

heading onto wifi now.
    Sounds good.

And the NNing + getting the mewtwo to gen5 will probably take me ~30 minutes.
    Jellicent is fine, but I still have to NN the mewtwo in lowercase, which will take a while :(
    I'm available, let me just pick out the mons I want level'd up to 100...

also, I'll need your FC (mine is in my sig/on my profile)
    You asked me for a Roselia (currently nicknamed Roserade), actually!

And it would be ribbonless, but I can wait if you'd rather, no rush.
    I actually just lent my AR to a friend... I can do the whole Pokecheck/PokeGTS song and dance if you'd like.
    Hey! Any chance you might be able to trade today? Just let me know a time if so.
    uhh, I don't know. Why do you want that tangrowth when regenerator's the better ability? D:
    Sorry, considering I haven't had a *proper* CMT this year, I don't actually check it much. Hooray for business!
    lol, saw you on a rng thread. I've got some cool pokes carried on from other gens, like groudon, for example. want to trade in b/w?
    not straight at the moment; let me finish up tutoring togepi for stormfront and do that trade, then I'll be available :)
    You're doing everything right if you have a recorded chatter. Timer0 is something that you can't control
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…