Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Collection of all 4th Gen full-IV modest shiney Legendaries, that often dozes off.
    Hi! I heard you wanted to do Emerald RNG? Well it's quite simple, but shinies aren't the best idea for someone new to it. Basically the way the RNG works is the seed is always the same (0) and it advances at a rate similar to delay. Each frame has it's own set of PID and IVs and the more flawless the spread you want is, the more likely you will have to wait for it. Most flawless spreads occur around 10 million + frames so you might have to settle for a less than flawless spread for Deoxys if you want to get it done in less than a day.
    I just did it, and i got the shiny Dialga. :)

Now I have a nice collection of shinies, here they are :

Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Suicune, Mewtwo, and Dialga. ^^

All Modest nature, full 31 IVs, and all caught in Premier Balls (The capture was the hardest part)

I'm gonna get a Heartgold Version so I can have Kyogre, Latias, Palkia and Giratina and complete my collection ^^
    I don't Know what you exactly want. But substract the value of the roamers on your calculated ecuation. and for the egg of Dialga the frame is ever 1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…