Lunar.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey chris, just watched the video.

im very sorry for the loss of your brother. although ofc nothing i can really say will make it better, i hope everything will be okay.
    Watched the video. Don't know what I could possibly say, but I thought it was a beautiful video and I'm truly sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, David. :(
    People who don't go on the TA xat may not know but just recently (10/13/12) my 18 year old brother passed away due to his disability, muscular dystrophy. Since he couldn't walk, he made the best of it and played video games, getting into every since one he thought looked good and tried to 100% it so he could show it off. In memory of my brother and his life, I will be doing a 24 hour live stream of me playing through some of his favorite games. If you guys can stop by for even 2 minutes it would be very much appreciated since my brother would get excited over 5 people watching him stream.

The stream will happen this Friday, 10/19/12, and will start at 1pm EST. http://www.twitch.tv/lunarx54

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    oh ok :) confirmed my alt name im so excited to vote :D, lol also trying to get another alt to 1900 even though it doesn't matter ( but just in case!)
    actually pk gaming said i can use his screenshot, and i have a deviation of 50 on that. Thanks for yours anyways, i would use yours if i had a lower deviation D: looks like i'll be able to vote and a badge :)
    do you happen to have a screenshot of you getting reqs before ps crashed, because i think my ranking was around yours, and my alt was just shartruce, so theyd know i wouldnt be lying. it would save me a lot of time lol than trying to cram laddering to get reqs this week.
    Hmm. I thought you were the same Lunar I knew from Serebii. I've know a "Lunar" there for quite a few years.

Anywho, good luck with your trophy. Who knows, we might meet in battle? We are both in the B/W2 OU Team Tourney, and according to the OP, we both won our first round battles.
    Serebii...First time roughly five years ago.

On Serebii I'm known as "jeyre80".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…