Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your build is fine, and Card Car D is expensive. Just pay attention to websites like http://articles.alterealitygames.com/?cat=1 or http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/ and http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/ because they are useful.

Every once in a while, it doesn't hurt to browse Duelistgroundz or even Yugiohforums or Pojo either.

Fire to trap steels, and Timid. Psychic hits the things which HP Ice hits generally hard enough, and you can Grass Knot Tyranitar or Trick Heatran. HP Fighting doesn't do enough to defensive Tran anyway.

Next time you have a question, I want you to try a logical thought process. Ask the question, then tell me what you think, and the logical thought process you used to come up with that hypothesis.

That way you can become self sufficient if I randomly decide to quit pokemon for good one day. :)
    It has been a while since I last RNG'd in BW, but I think I have the concept nailed down. I haven't really tried BW2 entralink, but by the looks of it's pretty similar to BW.
    Nope. Saving mine for VGC if necessary.

May I suggest breeding one in your version not named BW2 and hatching it in your BW2?
    Hi! We have to play for ST9. We can't play yet, but just to let you know, I'm GMT -6, and I'd prefer scheluding a match.
    Oh, I hope you have fun with that. What yugioh websites do you usually browse?

You are just getting back into the game, so I want to see if I can reccomend any articles for you. Yugitube is decent too.
    Miltank is actually really good in-game in GSC. I used it in my first run through.

I like shiny, but go with what Alice says. Alice knows cutesy things better than I do because she is a girl and Lilligant is her favorite. I don't want you to be confused just because I have a different preference.

I used Typhlosion, Miltank, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Tyranitar, and Dragonite when I was 8 years old. You don't need Pidgeot. You also don't get Tyranitar and Dragonite until very late game. Red Gyarados is also very cliche, so you could try...

Starter | Ampharos | Miltank | hm slave | Slowbro if your starter isn't water. | One other pokemon.
    again depends on your team. Under sun probably fire; outside it hp rock or ice perhaps
    They probably won't get touched from the banlist unless they become really popular. Good job too!

I am alright I guess. Landorus T, Gengar, Latias, Latios, something. Thunderus T
    i like normal lilligant.

it depends on the needs of your team. Hp fire hits the plethora of steels and serves as a 2nd stab under sun; hp rock hits flying types, including most dragons, and also volcarona. But since genesect seems to be the premier threat here, i'd go hp fire... (unless you're modest LO and manage to get two quiver dances before he shows his ugly face, hp rock may have a chance with SR or something lol)
    Yeah prophecy is good. Also, tournaments are one of the only ways to fight the really good and best players. In other words, you are setting yourself to mediocrity if you only play wifiers and people on the ladder.

Ladder is piss easy. Tournaments showcase skill more. You need to practice in tournaments. I am your tutor, I know. :(

I even entered ST8 without any updated teams. I am going to jack some teams from my friends and wing it.
    You don't need to be ready lol. Bad players enter tournaments all the time. For practice and for fun.

Prophecy is expensive as fuck.
    Use masterball! I haven't played madolches yet either. Dark World is a very linear deck type. Probably easy to side against or adapt to it. The trick is you can't waste your Madolche Chateous. You need to manipulate their gate usage chateou and get a plus off it.

The deck is cute and strong. As for anti meta, I am unsure. Definitly playable, unique, and different though. The deck has topped regionals.
    Of course we can. How can a Sun team be that ice weak. Don't you have 3 resists?

I wanted to say Bronzong, but then I figured you might as well run Balloon Tran. This sun team is really offensive, and I am not sure if Zong could keep up with the pace. Maybe you could try Balloon Tran assuming Genesect gets banned, then run a pokemon like Alakazam or Lucario. Both pokemon are good ice checks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…