Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, just give me 5 minutes to export my PS teams there, I have all my teams usable for the tourney in PS
    Hey there Lovrina! Long time!, I was checking your trade thread and saw that your looking for the Love Ball Miltank, I got one and can catch the other with the other ability for you. I am able to trade again if your interested. Thanks!
    TWing is better for Gengar, Volcarona, and Jellicent too. Can't exactly Body Slam a ghost, and TW is crucial for Volcarona so you can guarantee you cripple it in a last resort situation. If you don't para it... you could get swept if Terrak is dead or weakened.
    Thunder Wave is better vs dragons. It doesn't have to depend on a shitty 60% chance to paralyze. If they are locked into Outrage, and they are Outraging my Jirachi.. I want my Thunder Wave to break their Lum Berry instead of Body Slamming.

Jirachi is the only steel, so it should at least be semi reliable at dealing with them.

Thunder Wave also hits things you wouldn't want to body slam, like Ferrothorn.

Go Relaxed I guess.
    It is pretty much the same thing and will barely make a difference actually. Scarf Latios isn't common, but if you are weak to it - it is worth outrunning. Sun teams stereotypically are weak to it.

Your Lilligant that you are RNGing already loses two defensive points, one in HP and one in defense. So it leads me to believe Alice's spread actually might be better in your scenario because it is just some extra reassurance that you survive Ice Shard.
    Hi alien, how are you?

Limited internet right now. Been practicing mons?

I have a new bw2 team for you.
    Outrunning Scarf Latios for 3 points? That isn't a bad investment at all. Considering that Scarf Latios or Latias is a huge threat to Sun teams, and could probably beat you otherwise.

I like Alice's spread too I guess since Scarf Latios is uncommon. It IS a legit threat though. I think you live Scizor's BP either way.
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/lilligant/ou

Check the analysis..

"60 Def / 252 SpA / 196 Spe The given EV spread for a Modest nature outspeeds Scarf Latios with a Chlorophyll boost, neutral base 80s and positive base 70s without a boost, and Jolteon and Aerodactyl at +1 without a Chlorophyll boost, while the Defense EVs allow her to always survive Life Orb Ice Shard from Jolly Mamoswine, as well as increasing her chances at surviving Adamant variants."

The defense EVs are leftover by the way. It is just a coincidence that they do let you survive an important KO.

I like using HP EVs on DD Dragonite sometimes, because I won't always be at full health and they can help cushion a bit. Or because they actually help me survive Suicune's Ice Beam in DPP OU. :)
    Timid, since it can run more sets than Modest. Read the analysis!

I might have another team for you later.
    Hey, my best irl friend is making Madolche's too! He is using it as his main deck, and he has been using 2 effect veiler, 3 Card Car D, and Ultimate Offering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…