bygbyrd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, i'm your opponent for round 4 of the lc open (MenaCicada has mistaken her name with mine probably), my timezone is GMT +1 and i should be free this Wednesday (may 11) around 3:30 P.M. of my timezone, also this friday or this weekend may be free for me as well.
    Let me know when you're available :).
    Hi, I’m your opponent in round 4 of LC Open. My timezone is GMT-4. May 13 at 6:00 PM should work for me, let me know if there’s a better time for you.
    We play for the no xatu tour. Im gmt +1, are you able to do 9 pm between wednesday and saturday?
    bygbyrd
    bygbyrd
    Damn sorry I missed you man. I might have some availability tomorrow, just HMU. And if we can’t link by deadline I’ll give you the W
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Ill only be able to play around 12 at night today, can you make that?
    bygbyrd
    bygbyrd
    So that’s 4 pm my time, I should be able to make that happen.
    matched for no xatu, can u play this weekend?
    bygbyrd
    bygbyrd
    I will be available later today, in about 5 hours max
    bygbyrd
    bygbyrd
    Available now and for the next 4 hours
    Are you getting on soon? Cause it's getting kinda late here, and I have school tomorrow... Can't promise I'll be around for more than one hour from now.
    Oh, nice. I can't battle today, but tomorrow sounds fine! Keep in mind that I'm GMT+1 :) Looking forward for this!
    you have 2 great teams especialy the first one. Can I have the exportation, please?

Your second team is great but why do you use Psychic Ceus, he isn't really useful, I think, the ExtremeKiller would be more useful.

GG for the two games
    I am on my iPod, I can't play now because I have troubles with the connection, sorry

I will be able to play at 10 AM, not before
    @ Zaon I am in the GMT -6 Time Zone, what Zone are you in ? I will be available around 8 o clock my time tonight (tentatively) what times might be good for you ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…