CloudBreaker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo wanna play now?

edit: you went offline and didn't see this which is all good, just vm me when you wanna play :)
    i can probably play at that time within the next two days. i'm actually going to be busy today and tomorrow, but i'm just at home all day on the 25th so i will for sure be able to play then. what's the most convenient for you?
    Sorry I've been totally lazy about the Stat Specialization tournament. I /might/ be able to play tomorrow morning (my time - class with PS access ends at 10:00 GMT-5 and 4:00 GMT+1), but after that I'm not available until Saturday.
    I asked Birkal for an extension to play on Tuesday night. If that is not possible for you I will et a sub
    I am gmt -5. This Saturday would be best and if iirc 5:00 my team is 11:00 your time. Does that sound good for you
    We're playing in Round 2 of the Stat Specialization tournament. This round is Attack. When are you available to play?
    Hi, I am GMT +1, you know, but I have exams this week, so I'll be busy

I think I'll be able to battle from Wednesday to Sunday.
    Well, im in central time zone, and we can basically battle anytime you like, as long as i am not in school. Its easy for me to access my laptop most times of the day
    I'm very sorry I haven't been keen to this lately. You'll have to pardon me, I'm new. You posted yesterday, so that means we can't play anymore...Whatever happens, its on me. But if we can still play, I just want to know when you'll be on so we can finally battle. Sorry for this great inconvinience.
    I haven't had time to be in smogon for a while, sorry. I can't be so sure when to face you, as it probably won't be guaranteed, but I'll just say I live in eastern time so I'll see. I look forward to battling you!
    rire, encore win ahah. Au moins en finale, les matchs seront pas sous disa, faudra que tu y assistes !
    ThatsMyLatios has been subbed out of Stat Specialization Tournament II. You are now playing breh.
    hey just gonna say im too lazy and not motivated to play in this tournament. I requested to be subbed out so you will get a new opponent. Good luck.
    viens sur irc #benelux, je joue bientôt ro2 !

edit : won l'uber, on joue le LC demain vers 19h, sois là cette fois !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…