Jubilee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• shouldn't have taken it! i knew i never wanted to take such a class. just sleep during class like a pro and study notes for tests (hopefully prof sends them out electronically or manually perhaps) and get a B!

chem lectures are meh. so boring. prof doesn't give engaging activities (i mean none at all), just talks and asks if we have questions. that is it. i guess lab is a little better since we're doing something, but it hasn't been that interesting yet. at least it's an introductory course so i don't have to tryhard. 1 exam out of the 4 is dropped, seems to be 25 questions per exam except for final one. except hmm i got a 72% on the first exam (which turned out to be the class average lol we suck so much).

other labs are cool though. we go outside for field trips like last quarter. in biodiv 2 we have a 4 day field trip that goes from a friday to monday. we go to big sur and camp and stuff. pretty crazy but i think i want it lol. biodiv 1 is a little less extreme, we just go to nearby places. biodiv 2 we go to shit like ano nuevo (near the coast, elephant seals are there), henry co state park, etc.

ALSO THERE IS A GOD WANNA KNOW WHY ITS BECAUSE FK U GO TO SUPER HELL NGR MKXCBJKZFDBDZBDK
    intro chem, biodiversity 1, biodiv 2, california field studies (hasn't happened yet), and labs for all 3
    oh, man. i'm just finishing up my sophomore year lol. i'm thinking of becoming a college professor, but until then it will probably be high school. yeah i kinda failed my freshan math class last year and i'm taking it again this year

fuck math
    /serious face

Hiya, Jubilee! I don't think we've had a normal conversation is a while.

Or ever

Meh. Anyway, how's school? Is college as hard as you thought it would be?
    I GET THAT Y REDBLACK RAYQUAZA THINGY AND FIRE A HYPER BEAM AT YOU AND YOU DIE
    I've been alright, just busy with lots of school stuff. I'm thinking about coming back, but I don't know how much free time I'll have.
    SAVE IT AT BANK. DONT THINK I WANT TO BUY ANY MORE GAMES LULS. MAYBE BW2 BUT I JUST PLAYED THAT ON THE EMULATOR. MAYBE I'LL BUY IT FOR WIFI BUT I DONT THINK ILL BE TRADING AND STUFF SO IDK. LEANING TOWARD NOT BUYING. PROBABLY JUST GOING TO BUY FOOD AND DRINKS IN THE FUTURE WITH ALL THE MONEY.

YAY SNOW! GO MAKE A SNOWMAN!
    THE SUN GOES DOWN
    THE STARS COME OUT
    AND ALL THAT COUNTS
    IS HERE AND NOW
    MY UNIVERSE WILL
    NEVER BE THE SAME
    I'M GLAD YOU CAME
    IM GLAD U CAMED
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…