apologies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, ok. I will be on for a while waiting then. Aprox 1h 20 min. I am also on #pokemon. It`s very likely that I will respond to a highlight there.
    We should try to have a scheduled time in case we don`t run into each others. I suggest 23:00 gmt+1. Should be 14:00 your time. Do you think you can play this early? I guess I would be able to play a bit later if that`s better with you.

edit: Actually, I can play 03:00 my time (18:00 yours). Hope that works out for you. Sunday is probably a possibility as well, but then I can`t play much later than 23:00
    Sorry, didn`t see your PM. YEah, PS! was down yesterday. In any case, I can play on both simulators.
    By the way, how should we handle the suspect tests? I don`t really have much hindsight here, but I think it`s likely that Tornadus-T will be banned before our battle. Keldeo is also a possibility, I guess. Do you want to play with the tiers we had when the matches got posted, or do you want to let the new bans have effect (if they happen)? Either way is good for me.
    Hey! We are opponents for the farm league. My timezone is GMT+1 and the earliest I can play is thursday. Saturday or sunday would be even better though.
    i'm pretty busy this week so if we don't happen to meet to play, you can have the win
    gmt +0 btw
    hey, when do you wanna play for the DPP tour? personally i need a bit of time to build new teams, but regardless let me know when you're available and we'll sort something out
    hey, i've been on for the last hour or so, and i have to leave PS now. i'll be on tomorrow night and the night after from about 6:30 my time onwards, or on the 31st (30th your time) all day.
    Hey, I'm GMT +11 so you're five hours ahead and back a day. My best time is in about 24 hours from now, if that's OK (work's pretty hectic at the moment). Otherwise, I'm available from 5pm (my time) which might be a bit late for you.
    ill be here for a while so if you come on pm me so we can get this done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…