Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Antar, I watched your videos for a while and found that your program sim2pkm is pretty much awesome. Thanks a lot!
    Hey, don't suppose you'd be up for a BW OU battle? We've battled only the once before quite a few months ago. You uploaded the video on Youtube and I would like a rematch if you're up for it? :)
    how do i get someone to look at my appeal, sorry if this hurts my chances of the appeal going through.
    Ah okay thanks! Have a good 2013 btw!

Glade seems to be better because of the GUI frontend, but do you have any learning resources for tkinter (tbh, glade seems to be more complicated)? Also, the glade package that I downloaded from the ubuntu software center has 2 flavors of glade included? Do both of them work? Or is there a difference?

Screenshot:
    Hi Antar! I want to make an application for smogon using Python, but I'm a little lost about which GUI designer to use for making GTK applications. I see that you've used tkinter for sim2pkm, but is Glade good to use? Also, do you know any online resources that I can refer to, since I've no idea how to use either. I'm using ubuntu 12.10.

Thanks!
    I would like to report moderator DittoCrow for repeatedly deleting my posts without reason. My posts were on-topic.
    I saw that you had this thing called 'pwn2own' on your thread. Do you know when you'll start it up?
    Just a question about usage stats: Since the Regular UU Ladder has been merged with the Suspect Ladder, what will happen with UU's Three Month Usage in December?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back