Solace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH We're matched for random mons tour!!!!!! I haven't made my team yet :d Is playing tmr at around this time or maybe next week around this time good with you?? :O! SOLACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    so I'm still only on Hold On To Sixteen so I have quite a bit of S3 left but I was debating on whether or not to watch S4 because of the split in locations and new characters who don't seem interesting also I don't want to legitimize the break ups (apparently Klaine is far from over though?)

AND THEN I REMEMBERED THAT SANTANA AND RACHEL AND KURT HAVE TO BE ROOMMATES LOL MUST WATCH
    I wanna get like a couple of chapters done before I start posting it in case I don't get time to write it as finals approach

but I'm like halfway through chapter 3 and after next week I'm on spring break so it'll probably be up before then!!
    congrats on forcing yourself on someone as a mentor sully

also your post in the cathy thread makes me /cry
    can I just

admit that

Karofsky in Scandals

was SO THE BEST THING EVER

and that I kind of like the idea of Kurtofsky
    oh man I was so right about The First Time being Klaine boning times but also Finnchel </me barfs slightly>

help why do I ship Brittany with the gay guys it's just so adorable I can't help myself

eta: I don't care if that's technically Darren Criss and Heather Morris and not Blaine and Brittany IT DOESN'T MATTER
    I just finished chapter two aka Brittany sleep talks and associates everyone with candy bars also we arrive in space
    the plot for it is p great if I can toot my own horn

brittany takes charge of a road trip and they plan on going to Canada (which Brittany thinks is called Canadius) but then they end up in space

also it's college fic woo

I've written 6k already woooooo
    it's only faberryson for a little while I promise

it will probably end up faberry and finn will go become the moose king of space canada or something
    also while Klaine is a good name I guess, Blurt is so much funnier I just don't get it
    help I started writing Glee fanfiction

there is a lot of Brittana and Klaine and Faberryson (love triangle shiznit) planned help

Brittany is so much fun to write
    uhm solace do u watch TOUCH or ARROW or uhhh fuck i forgot it i'll get back to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back