Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love highschool haha just not all that "college pressure"
    I can't WAIT till senior year boy!
    2:30 you lucky dick....haha
    Anyway this wednesday 4/3/13, I get to leave school early at 1:52 PM. I'll be at home at like 2:15? As long as me and my friends don't have anything...

EDIT: PS is down for me as well
    "I have a feeling Tabuu will wipe the floor with me..."

I'm not that good haha
    You're HO team is so special compared to mine.
    Prediction is definitely important. But your team is scarier from the others in a different way.
    HO teams don't need to make as many ridiculous predictions as they simply aim to gape holes and sweep.

Honestly, not even lying, I don't think victory is going to be acheivable this time around....
    I feel like the reason he's beating a lot of people is how good he can predict people. I almost beat Tabuu because I am also very good at making predictions, so I constantly put him under pressure just as much as he did me. If you want to have a chance at winning, you need to make good predictions. Playing against players who are good at prediction can be tough no matter how well built your team is, and that's the reason why both me and Tabuu are notorious for our battling style. We predict predictions. You must adapt that style to beat me, and you must also adapt the style to beat Tabuu. Don't be nervous though, you just have to learn to use that play style against him, and me in the future.
    Take a look at the tournament HUB thread for details on you and Tabuu's final battle!
    LOL. It's not really join date in the end. It's when you started :]
    I started around ... early BW2?
    hi halcyon, i got some help from melee mewtwo with the team while we are talking so don't worry about it now and thanks for offering to help earlier, it was nice of you. If you want to see it i can pm you it.
    true true...
    I want to use Breloom on the next team I have! And Venusaur! And Terrakion! LOL, Bad Synergy FTW!
    LOL not trying to sound stuck-up or anything but those team changes were like...on the whim. My logic for celebi was "More power :D" while Kingdra was "I hate switching after Draco >:["

But Breloom will forgive you today...As a Breloom Brother, I will too ;]
    saw your match dog! pretty straight foward, didn't see too many aggressive predictions but hey! Sweet and Simple!
    One thing I disagreed with strongly. I'm actually ashamed of you.
    You let Breloom die....
    Breloom brothers gotta stick together right? You spore and I Focus Punch :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…