Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have exactly two faintings to go and your pokes will all be EVed. You available to trade them back? And am I allowed to keep copies for my personal use (breeding projects and in-game use only).
    Still doing the EVing. Had a big nap this afternoon and therefore am still only about half done. Working on SpAtt at the moment.
    I'm hit my dealy five times in a row for a BP, but now I missed my delay by 6. My delay is 629 and I hit 635.
    There you have it. Just VM me, or post in my thread whenever you want to cash in the credits.
    Beldum can't learn Gravity...Because it's Beldum. Want me to Rare Candy it to have it evolve into Metang, and then teach it Gravity?
    Okay. I cloned it and am sending it anyways since it's already in my party.
    Okay, I have the egg hatched on my end (Lake of Rage). Let me know when you are ready for the tutors. I'll send the non shiny back to you, as well, so bring the one's that need tutored, plus one fodder.
    SS for everything except the shop credits. I'll add you and head on now. I'll bring 5 fodders now, as well, so I can get your Pokes to be tutored.
    I should be around. I'll update the OP of my trade thread with your two credits. I'm finally getting a few of my own things in there, as well, so be sure to have a look when you get the chance.
    Yes. Just let me know what tutors. Also, to make it easier, can you delete the moves you won't be needing to avoid confusion, please?
    No nickname necessary. Hatch the egg at the Great Marsh, please. I should be available for tutprs, getting the eggs, and letting you cash in the two shop credits for at least the next two hours. You don't have to cash in the credits though. I'll also send you back a copy of the non-shiny egg if you want me to, as well.
    If it's of any help to you, I have a Male Mudkip with the correct egg moves, and 3 31 iv stats (SpAtk/SpDef/Speed). I'm not sure how RNG works, so I don't know if that would help, or not.
    Any way you could bree it shiny, and clone the egg? Send me the hatched shiny, with choice of hatch location, and the egg.

If yes, and I get semi-redis on the shiny and non-shiny, I'll give the tutors, and two credits in my thread. I want it on non-redis for everyone but you and me though.
    In reference to SQ/SR...

I can HG/SS tutor for you pretty much whenever I am on. If you feel up to a BP as payment, could you do the following...

Mudkip
    Nature: Quiet
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Moves: Counter/Mirror Coat

This requires chian breeding...Wobbufett--->Gastrodon--->Mudkip.
    Hey, I'm wanting to learn how to RNG.. but, I am using a Mac. Is there a way to do it on a Mac or will I need to be on a different computer so that I can use the program?
    Awesome, I'm attempting to teach myself it right now, but I'm not sure how it's going so far. Can't wait, would love to be able to open up a thread.
    Ok, the free time i have is probably tomorrow from 2:00-8:00 PM, mostly busy on mondays and wednesdays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…