Mochi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes in the forum there are lots of people willing to help people out. I am assuming you are wanting "real" pokemon vs pokesav pokemon. Most of the pokemon on trade threads are clones - someone catches or RNGs a pokemone and clones it.
    Personally I pokesav - my way of thinking is what is the diff between pokesav and clones, but it is a matter of highly personal choice.
    Just ask lots of questions if you are a purist and only want caught pokemon vs RNG or pokesav.
    hmmm, i think you would be better without weather, because it can have huge disadvantages too. plus jelli really hates sand :p
    Hiya Mochi ^^, I can help u with team building. Its pretty much my specialty since i have been helping people with that for years. It isnt that hard when you think of it from the basics, also check out the pkm marriland team builder as it shows weaknesses and resistances of your team, then just find movesets and spreads on smogon. Once you get the idea, you can be a pkm master with the most basic pokemon. As long as they compliment each other ^^
    Yes, and don't worry, everyone will be glad to help you build a team. Anything you need, feel free to ask. :D
    Hey Mochi, welcome to BALD and the new group (even though that is about to change ownership)
    We have a (small) PokeGTS library where we have links to downloads of pokemon for battling on wifi. If you have some movesets that you want someone to make, let me know and we can psot them in BALD
    Pleasel et me know if you need anything or if you want to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…