SoulRed12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your question in the Questions thread.
    Mamoswine with 16 SpA EVs, a Naive nature, and LO can 2HKO standard Rotom-W with Freeze-Dry
    16 SpA Life Orb Mamoswine Freeze Dry vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 143-172 (47.1 - 56.7%) -- 26.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock)
    SoulRed12
    SoulRed12
    Oh nice, I think I'll try that. Thanks!
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    No problemo.
    lying on the GTS with "6IV" dittos works pretty well, same with saying a pokemon has a HA when it was never released (contrary snivy, sheer force totodile, etc) (the GTS is full of idiots)
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    slowly work your way up from kanto birds -> musketeers -> johto dogs -> genies -> regis/lake guardians -> misc (heatran, regigigas, etc) -> box legendaries. Lie about IVs, moves, nature, etc. I got about halfway doing this before bank came out, and I know plenty of others that finished their dex without bank access, just by doing stuff like this
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    if you can manage to get a starf or lansat berry, growing a load of those and attaching them to pokemon you put on the GTS helps, I've found. Same with other rareish stuff like leftovers, BP items, etc

and no, you don't need event pokemon to finish your dex
    Oh, hey, I didn't know you had an account here!
    SoulRed12
    SoulRed12
    Yeah! I don't use it too much though, mainly to ask quick questions in the simple answers thread. (and to enter giveaways on Smogon's fb/twitter, lol)
    Cheers for the rate mate :) just a few nip picks. Would putting rash event Riakou in bronzong a place make the team any better? It can act as rain dance inducer, thunder abuser and can support dragonite in taking out weather inducers. Also the thunder will hit like a truck against bulky waters. Also would putting in choice scarf salamenace in dragonites place help with taking down hippo? And using Riakou to take down the snow guy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…