More Cowbell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm willing to sub for New Vegas NOC if you ever need more down the line.
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    I hope we won't need to sub people out, but I appreciate you being able to play should the need arise.
    There's a subforum exactly for what you're asking for. Check under Circus.
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    Is that the Game Proposals subforum? I've never really done this before, if I post something there does the thread not show up for anyone but the moderators?
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Yes, only mods will see it.
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    Good to know, thanks!
    hey, on the top50.topsters.com site or whatever the url is, there's an option to add albums manually. all you need is the artist name, album name, and a link to a picture of the album cover. just thought this would help a bit, since that's how i got the etherwood and frederic robinson albums on my picture list.

also, it's nice to see another hospital fan n_n
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    I was honestly too lazy to start adding albums manually, haha, and even then I hardly listen to albums... I mostly just have my YouTube playlists generated from dozens of YouTube channels, no idea what tracks belong to what albums :P
    What's your League name? Would love to group up with you sometime.
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    My name is Twiggelmeister, though I hardly ever play. I never made it past level 8 and I suck balls, but I like watching the game every now and then :P
    Dear lord your profile is lonely ;_;
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    Smogon's loneliest member :(

Nah, it's just that I pretty much left Smogon for nearly half a year, and before that I never really made a big name in any of the forums :P
    Celever
    Celever
    You have 9 followers though -- that's a lot imo
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    Well, 9 followers in nearly 4 years (damn, has it been that long?) doesn't sound like much... Then again, I never frequented IRC or stuck around forums long enough to become anything more than an average member, I guess. I'm fine with it, though, as long as I can play my mafia, no matter how bad I am at it :P
    Captain Whamtastic is indeed the best creature in Ni no Kuni.
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    I know right? I like my Dynamite and Puss in Boats too, but nothing comes close to the almighty Captain Whamtastic.
    When is Twilight postgame?
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    With summer holidays and all kind of activities in full swing, shinyskarmory and I still haven't found the time to finish the postgame... It will come, eventually, but we just don't know when yet. Sorry!
    When are you back?
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    I'll be back in a couple of days, the 4th or 5th of August, I believe.
    OVERGRO
    OVERGRO
    Sounds great, looking forwardbto your contributions (I hope) :)
    More Cowbell
    More Cowbell
    I'll definitely keep contributing once I get the whole tumblr thing down, save some Nuts material for me!
    I have a question about the game how can anyone get lynched if there are three people left and one is silenced?
    I was going to do one more vote count before turning in for the night, but if you're writing one right now i won't lol
    Ok, everyone's confirmed, update whenever you're ready.

I'd suggest giving a list of the people who confirmed correctly "look, these guys actually read the rules!" and then starting the day. I can do vote count when I get home.

There's also something I added to the rules that you should know about called a Deadline Review. 48 hours before deadline, we'll chat about activity; if we like activity we give them another 24-48 hours past the scheduled deadline, if we don't like activity then we lock in deadline with no possibility of extension.
    I'm gonna start the game, since signups are over and we have enough players.

In the meantime, how do you want to handle updates? Do you want to alternate cycles so I get every odd numbered day+night and you get every even? Do you want to do every night while I do every day? Do you have some other idea I haven't thought of?

This is your game too, don't want to leave you out.
    There isn't one, just not getting a response from any of the approvers.

Maybe you should try. You're probably better at it then me.
    sorry the game didn't work out

just like every other thing going on in my life, great planning, good execution, and in the end it just flops.

hope things are going right for you
    Maybe we should send it off to another circus mod-he's been on in the time since I sent it but I haven't heard anything yet
    billymills hasn't been on in two days :(

this could be a while, but i don't want to spam up the other circus mods so :(
    Hey man, good work on the role PMs.

Looking at my task list on the spreadsheet, we're almost done with the game! All we have to do is check the PMs for consistency (which we should have IRC for) then get approval and we're ready to go.

What starting date would be best for the game? If we can get approved today or tomorrow, we can run signups on Thursday or Friday, start the game over the weekend, and then you can cover for each other when my APs and your exams come up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…