Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm not more of an "annoying" person anymore. I finally realized that your group is not a place to joke around ...
    Well me and DR4GONx kinda joined at the same time and i didn't get a link so just saying I'm not trying to protect him or anything but there's a Infraction there for people who joined earlier
    well i gotta say for the rules it's at the back of the page being no one can comment on it, it can't be bumped up so others can see it. And yeah i can understand that even as me i guess, sometimes you gotta man up and speak your mind to the trollers
    well he was one of my friends and i went on his page and it LOOKED like you were bein really mean to him :,l
    ouch ... tonight?
    Not free cause I'm going out with the family most likely ...
    um. How does Sunday sound??
    Cause I'm most likely all out for Saturday
    1.) Now why is that?

2.) I was under the impression that it was a weekly thing. Oh well. If it is meant to be daily, then you could probably go ahead and take over, if you're up to it.
    Well, this is gonna be fun, lol. I actually wish I were able to participate in the weatherLESS one, but I guess it'll be nice to figure out how weather works as well.
    Ohhhh~
    Totally man. Guess I'll be driving to your front door step sometime soon then so i can challenge you to a Pokemon battle. in real life ._. teehee
    I don't know ... Nevermind. I don't feel worthy of being in the group anymore if no one really cared.
    You handled that very well, I think. Personally, I wasn't going to let him back in unless he proved himself a valuable member of Smogon. That would take a significant amount of time, anyway... Of course, his constant pestering and requests to join the group (literally; I've had to reject him from the group twice already) has really killed off his chances. Unless he completely reshapes himself, he's not coming back.
    Well, I'll eagerly look forward to the final result!

...By the way, I want to be referred to as the Grandmaster of the group...
    Hey, so judging by the stuff you said in the group, are you making the Ranking thread by yourself at the moment? I was going to help with that, but...

Well, if you could run it by me before you post it so I can see if it's alright, that'd be great. Thanks.
    Well, wish me luck as I will for you!
    Let's have ourselves a grand time!
    Oh and in the summer, how does some PS Video uploading skype chatting sound?
    Yayayayay!
    See the only problem with that double whammy is cause I don't want to beat other players because of a restriction like that ._.
    I want to win with skill alone ;)
    1.) I guess you are right ...
    2.) A different advantage? Uhhh ... Nah
    It won't offend you if I don't use the advantage right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…