.Mx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think ur weak use of defense mechanisms doesn't really conceal ur embarrassment bruh (heres a link incase u dont know wat dat is http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/15-common-defense-mechanisms/all/1/ ur using #1 aka denial btw) we already know u got ur ass smashed by mcm, and u tried so hard in the game too. also using manigga Em's lyrics is a sign of disassociation (#4) and calling me a fan is projection (#6) so basically ur trynna hide the fact that u is a bitch and ur jelly of me and other relevant users such as Bloo and MCM. You even posted on my wall and ur own wall twice which shows how insecure u are. maybe next time u can use less primitive mechanisms and try #14 for example, and compensate for ur lack of presence in this game with say an achievement in real life. maybe u can post a diploma to my wall next time to prove a point!
    Cool bro, I'm glad I inspire you, but BRD
    Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan
    I just don't want you to do some crazy shit.

I gave the win to mcm cause my team already won and also I'm retired, I don't play poke anymore. Maybe four years ago i would've care about this, cheers beloved fan ;)
    i got #1 back (BAN ME PLEASE) suck ma nutzzzzz

also that was princess bri on my alt the other time cuz hes a fucking (BAN ME PLEASE) lel.
    smd garbo get 5-0d by MCM more plz
    lol pasa de los retrasados estos que van de ''negratas'', todo el mundo con dos dedos de frente sabe de sobra que no son nadie por mucho que ellos se piensen que lo son. Buen owned le has dado a alguno por cierto jajajaja
    Hmmm, well that's an awfully good question. I have seen the hate you have gotten for the posts you have made in the Smogon Tour Finals thread and I really have to say that I'm glad you're sticking up for what you believe in. With the rough n' tumble environment of the smogon tournament forum, I'm glad to see an honest and skilled player that knows how to tell it like it is. I'm really glad that in all of the hectic mess between the drama of the upcoming world cup and the recent discovery of horrific crimes of grease trafficking that there is one user who can speak their mind even with all of the opposition.

Please keep standing up for your opinion. We're on the internet, we have free speech here and I'm glad that you're speaking your mind as that is one of the many beautiful uses of the Internet. You can express your well thought out and supported beliefs for everyone to see and I for one am in complete agreement with you. I am absolutely disgusted with the way that some of the tournament players have conducted themselves and I hope that one day you can be promoted to admin just to give them a reality check naw im sayin? For that, I would like to thank you, I love you.

Btw ur hot.
    who cares if ur in 1st and we're in second. seeding means nothing rofl. that just means your team exerted extra meaningless effort because we're both in playoffs :)
    anyway, we'll rape u
    HAHAHA n00bs like you need to presume other players like brd or bloo, cause you suck man.

you mad cause Odin > bloo.

That's why a lot of LA players dont come here, no real challenge here, when we come we peak #1 and got bored or have to listen to your complains when you lose guys, zZzz
    Dude why r u trying so hard faking logs to talk shit bro? noone gives a fuck if u stopped playing in 2010 or if ur mom sucked dick for a living. i have the most wins out of all ou players in the spl and who dfuk r u ?_? a random from 2009 now sucking cyberodins dick to stay relevant. ooook
    well aint that nice im #1 on po currently so wat r u trying to say ?_?

are u crying over the fact that u are no longer relevant and that noone gives a fuck about what u have to say anymore? Go back to shoddy then, im sure it's still pretty popular with the windows xp users.
    [IMG]
    p.s. nice screenshot from 2009 bro good for u
    do u know what kind of luck is relevant luck and what kind of luck is irrelevant?? You see 1 crit and u say "haxed"??? fuckin assumptuous retard arguing with u is a waste of time because u have no idea how to play and ur just a nobody in general

p.s.
    [IMG]
    looks like my post calling u out was deleted
    but i still saved a puush for u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…