Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I agree that we really don't want someone like that in our group. But even then, how am I supposed to kick him out? He hasn't really done anything notably wrong since we gave him the last warning, other than maybe not doing much for the group and his recently discovered history. I don't think we can justify banning someone just for that, otherwise that gives us the authority to ban anyone we think isn't "contributing in a positive way." I'd like to avoid that scenario. Again though, if you can have some other members take your side and provide good arguments, I might reconsider.
    Well, if you really want him out that badly, you could get your supporters to bug me about it. If enough people want it and have good reasons for it, I might consider it. I just would like to try and give people second chances is possible, that's all. If you think he doesn't deserve it, though...
    Well, personally I think it's a tad bit harsh to ban him because of stuff he did in other groups. Of course, if he starts doing anything like that in OUR group, I'll kick him out in an instant. But unless that happens, I don't think we should ban him because of his past actions.
    Hm? Sorry, I think I missed something hat hater said. So what was it exactly he was doing that made him responsible for all those bans? And how'd you find out?
    Thanks! =D I'm almost certain that your work with the OU metagame / analysis will be rewarded as well.
    Yep, I have work until 7:30, but I'm gonna be exhausted so I'm gonna stay in tonight. I'll be free if we want to Skype at 8.
    I should tell you that for the next month or so I'm extremely busy :/
    finals and quizes and tests are everywhere so excuse my lack of participation in anything :(
    Probably not actually. I'm going out with some friends tonight. If we could move it to tomorrow/do one again tomorrow, I think I'd be able to.
    yep no problemo. i made a better post in the actual thread if you wanna check it out
    i run modest 252/252 draco meteor/earth power/fire blast/(surf/uturn) mainly because i think focus blast isnt very good overall and i prefer the 100% reliability of an ohko on sdef tran. hyd is meant to nuke shit and get out so i also prefer having the coverage that surf provides but sometimes i'll go with uturn if my team lacks a lot of momentum.
    How long do the Skype casts run for I may be able to join an hour or to late...
    Thanks for letting me know, but I'm not sure if I can join tonight. I'll let you know later if I can.
    Hahahaha nah nah. It was self-induced :)
    I was actually looking back to DPP and remembered that Infernape was my starter and favorite Pokemon of that Gen... along with Lucario.
    Oh, ok awesome. Should I use my old rain team or my sand team I was going to use for the losers' bracket?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…