Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eastern time zone. As of this post it is 9:12 p.m.

On any other night this would of maybe been fine, but I have senior class rehearsals tommorrow morning so I have to pitch in early. The latest I can ever do is between 9 - 10 p.m. Cause my mother takes my DS by 10.

Just tell me the hours your useally open tommorrow (after noon my time) and ill pick one and send a message back saying I can do his time.
    stupid friggen site keeps going down. i will be giving my private number to you so u can text me when your availible. normally i wouldnt do this but im fed up with the site going down over and over. look in your PMs for it.

sorry for all the hassle and sutch. :/
    still availible till 4 like i said yesterday, and available again after six. just give me the green light when your ready :)
    Hey dude sorry about the late notice the forums have been down so I haven't been able to get to you. I can do tonight still but if I don't hear back from you ill be availible till 4 tommorrow, then a little while after 6 ill be open again. Ill be waiting on a response
    Do you mind if we battle tomorrow, the same time you messaged me? Kinda busy atm.
    Ok "RNG" and the only pokemon i will most deffinatly want shiny is Garchomp: i will most likely want my metagross as one as well. after that they can be regular.

but first the lucario, then we will discuss the rest k?

tty sunday ^^
    Ok "RNG" and the only pokemon i will most deffinatly want shiny is Garchomp: i will most likely want my metagross as one as well. after that they can be regular.

but first the lucario, then we will discuss the rest k?

tty sunday ^^
    also can you make the trained pokemon you do be shiny? (not my lucario i like him in his original colors) i may want my garchomp retrained and shiny as well
    i actually know for sure if one if its an actual hacked pokemon - hackmons right? - and its a shiny dialga with insane stats equal to each other. theres a few other i know for sure as well because i cant trade them unless its local, but other than that im pretty sure none of the others are hacked. even so i will make a check on it and see if they are for sure. thanks for the link.
    alrighty, see you sunday. also would you consitter redoing my entire team if your iterested? its just and idea for now so dont worry about anything, but i have a shiny garchomp that been my go-to badass for tournaments whenever lucario isnt enough to bring the pain, and hes not even at full power! if your interested in fixing him and a few others just tell me and ill show you who they are XD
    if you didnt get my PM, i said i couldnt get to you cause it got taken away. i cant get to you till sunday as well cause apperently both of my parents are against me.

trust me im not backing off i seriously want this lucario.
    Hey dude. We're paired for the minitour. I am GMT +8 and I'm free in the weekends. :]
    Oh ok never mind I was have a "your doing it wrong!" Moment got it now

My real code (last one was my DS code) it is 0906-2937-3604
    Hold up do I enter that code in the game or on my DS? And if ingame where cause I don't know how to I looked at the fiend pal thing and it has less spaces to use than useal :/
    Alright it might just be me....I tend to screw up a lot of crap so if the second doesn't work it's probably me. XD
    Edit
    Duuuuude if what your telling me is true, your giving me a perfect event lucario, the ones that were given out THAT I MISSED AND WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT, for FREE. You have absolutely no idea how much this means for me and makes up for my loss, truly. Thank you a bunches.

As for the FC ill put it in in a couple of min. Whenever your ready just say

Also if you want anything that I could possibly offer I'm cool with that they won't be like what you can do but it's up to u. Kinda feel bad that I'm getting it for free and I don't give anything back in return you know
    Hmmm ok well you can surprise me on the ball then. I'm not a fan of the quick ball but the way u make it sound its different from the blue and yellow quick ball that I know of. But up to like I said surprise me.

And what happened to you that makes u relate?

And forgot to mention how hong does it generally take you to do these requests?

Edit: actually scratch that ill just have home in a cherish ball if you don't mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…