Glacier Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still online? FishShapedFish said he'll ref our doubles flashy, and I just wanted to know if you were around so we could finish it tonight.

EDIT: apparently fish is a she
    I am not good with timezones and all, so I gave you 48h starting now, k?

so please post.
    As much as I hate to do so, I am considering DQing you, because I need the battle slot. You have 24 hours to post in our battle before I call DQ.

SubwayJ (♂)

Type: [IMG] [IMG]

SubwayJ is a strange character. He does not speak to others, except
    those the very closest to him, and of course his Pokemon. However, he is always willing to battle, to make himself and his creatures the very best on his way to achieving greatness. Not much else is known about him, and he prefers that things stay that way.

Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

[IMG]: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Technician: (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Analytic: (Passive) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 90
    Attack: Rank 4
    Defence: Rank 2
    Special Attack: Rank 0
    Special Defence: Rank 2
    Speed: 55
    Base Rank Total: 13
    Size Class: ???
    Weight Class: ???

Moves:

Aerial Ace
    Amnesia
    Astonish
    Bulk Up
    Calm Mind
    Cut
    Destiny Bond
    Detect
    Double Kick
    Dragon Dance
    Foresight
    Fury Attack
    Fury Cutter
    Fury Swipes
    Growl
    Grudge
    Headbutt
    Karate Chop
    Leer
    Low Kick
    Mean Look
    Meditate
    Mega Punch
    Nasty Plot
    Night Shade
    Pound
    Quiver Dance
    Rage
    Rock Smash
    Sacred Sword
    Secret Sword
    Seismic Toss
    Sharpen
    Shift
    Sing
    Slam
    Snore
    Spite
    Stomp
    Strength
    Swords Dance
    Tackle
    Tickle
    Will-O-Wisp[/hide]

*Trainer (Alexander) Male*
    Nature:
    Adamant
    Type:
    Psychic: STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
    Fighting: STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
    Magic Bounce:
    Type: Passive
    This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.
    Synchronize:
    Type: Passive
    Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Stats:
    HP: 80
    Atk: Rank 5 (+)
    Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 1 (-)
    SpD: Rank 2
    Spe: 60
    Size Class: 2?
    Weight Class: 2?
    Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks: 38 Total
    Amnesia
    Bulk Up
    Calm Mind
    Confusion
    Detect
    Double Kick
    Dragon Dance
    Foresight
    Growl
    Grudge
    Headbutt
    Karate Chop
    Kinesis
    Leer
    Low Kick
    Meditate
    Mega Punch
    Nasty Plot
    Pound
    Psycho Cut
    Psywave
    Quiver Dance
    Rage
    Rock Smash
    Sacred Sword
    Secret Sword
    Seismic Toss
    Sing
    Slam
    Snore
    Stomp
    Strength
    Struggle
    Swords Dance
    Tackle
    Telekinesis
    Tickle
    Zen Headbutt
    [/HIDE]
    Yo. You never sent the info on the sea I was supposed to recieve... could you do that, please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…