Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're matched up for ost, when do you want to play? I'm gmt +1 and you can find me on irc in #spl
    lokt
    I have next week off so I can play p much any day. I'm gmt-8, so I guess 10am-2pm would be the best time for me to get on irc?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I should be on at that time most days so yeah that sounds good, see you then
    I can't today :/
    The thing is i have some internet issues until wednesday :/
    Can we ask for an extention to play wednesday( or thuesday at 23h59 (gmt+1)) ?
    lokt
    Yeah, I'll ask for an extension until Friday. I'll be available pretty much all day Thursday and Friday (10am-midnight) gmt-8.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Ok so let's play 1 pm your time thursday ! Is it ok ?
    lokt
    Yeah, that's good.
    Hi so let's play saturday rougly 12am-2 pm your time ?
    lokt
    Sorry for being stupid, I meant to say Sunday :/ You can have activity win if we don't get to play tomorrow, but I'll be on in the same time range you specified for Saturday.
    ok im on now if your ready
    lokt
    i'm on. what server do you want to play on?
    Asek
    main server in 5 minutes i guess, will be on as asek
    we're matched for the no legends tournament, what times in which timezone are you generally available?
    Asek
    ok so is saturday 7pm good for you?
    lokt
    sounds good!
    Asek
    hey theres a chance i may not be able to make it at exactly 7:00, I will definitly be on by 8 though if i dont make 7 so just chill for a bit if im not there
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    Hey we got paired in the STAB Mania tourny,how bout we battle dis sunday afternoon?
    lokt
    sure. I'm gmt-7 and I'll be on from 3-9pm.
    What time are you thinking
    lokt
    How about Sunday from 3pm-9pm gmt-7?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'll try and be on. My timezone is Gmt -4 convert to that please.
    Were playing for RU drop down. When do you wana play.
    lokt
    I still need to build my team for that tourney, I'll probably play next weekend. I'm gmt-7 and I'll email times after my team is ready.
    Hi, we're paired for the OU Minitour. I'm GMT -4 (I think atleast <_<), when would you like to play?
    lokt
    We could play now if you want. Or tomorrow from 3pm-10pm gmt-7. I'm leaving on sunday, so I prefer to play tomorrow.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    lets play now, I'll be on PS under the username Rohail17 :)
    hello we gotta play for freedom quarters. im gmt+2 and im mostly available in the mornings and afternoons, when would you like to play?
    lokt
    I'm gmt-7. 11am-12pm today or friday(8-9pm your time) would work well for me.
    ya man I'll be on at most of the times u said you would be ready for the pokemon freedom tourney.
    my timezone is bst (whatever that is in gmt), can play whenever really (though most likely online from 19:00 onwards)
    Now that I think about it do you mean your Monday or mine? (I'm nearly a full day ahead of you).
    I'll be out for lunch at that time, do that won't work sorry. I'm actually having some computer troubles as well (will be back to normal computer on my Monday though). I'm sure we can ask for a 2 day extension, Vaz is a friend and he gave some out last round.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…