Colchonero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to battle for the RBY OU tournament? I'd like to play before Sunday.
    Yo. We have to battle for r2 of that adv tour.
    I am GMT -4 and will be pretty active over the weekend and weeknights.

Leave your GMT and activity and we can hopefully get this done soon!
    Hey we're paired for DerDomme Cup, when do you want to play? My timezone is gmt +2.
    Hello Colchonero, we're paired for the Slimming Down GSC Tournament. When you would like to get this done?

spluirc spluirc
    man, we have to play for another tourney on PO, adv ubers is the metagame now. I think our last day is tomorrow until noon GMT, so I guess tour time is good? sorry for not reaching out before but I guess we both forgot about it, plus I tried to find you on the servers or IRC but you were never on
    alright then I'll be as much available as I can! the time you mentioned works, thanks for understanding :)
    I accept the 200 match, and also the UU! you can pick the last one. well, if you could get on PO server or irc that would be the best for me since I gotta study for next week exams over the weekend :< but I'll build my teams asap so just lemme know!
    hey we gotta play for POCL all-star week...when can you? I'm mostly active at night after 7pm GMT-3 during weekdays. during the weekend, we can also play but I'd like to know how we're doing this! u can tell me ur ideas to make this fun!!!
    I can play on Tuesday ,Wednesday or Thursday from 14-17 o clock. I dunno about Friday-Sunday. So tell me when u want to play. see ya
    hey dude, when do you want to play for sequels? unfortunately i have to work both saturday and sunday and won't be home until after 5 pm EST which is late for you. i can probably play one morning during the week though, just let me know
    i am online on Pokemonexperte nearly the whole day, especially at evening, so there should be no problem finding me.
    usually i´m not on irc, i prefer to fix dates and play then, how about 8 this evening? (Sunday)

-The_Sweeper-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…