X5Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Random Quote : "Best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter." -Winston Churchill
    I dunno, found it somewhere and no, I am not a history nerd.
    X5Dragon
    X5Dragon
    Lol, these days I find politicians to be dumber than the voter pool
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    That is true...lol
    "Bitches essere raccontate e liepard vietati!" Not sure what you mean here, but this sentence makes no sense :)
    Ok, I guess you can announce we'll be playing somewhere in those time ranges on the GMT -7 and GMT +3 clock in the BotW thread / the battle will be linked in said thread when it occurs.
    I hope we can battle tomorrow as I am ridiculously busy during weekdays. If not, I may just let someone else play in my place to avoid any delays since we have a 10 hour time zone difference.
    Right...BotW. Well uh, what times on the GMT +3 clock are you active? I am GMT - 7, so if you could tell me which times work for you on either clock, we can work something out. The most convenient times for me (in my time) are 5 pm - 7 pm, which is 3 am - 5 am for you, which isn't convenient at all on your front. I can wake up early at 9 am - 10 am (7 pm and 8 pm for you) if necessary. Let me know what works.
    I SEARIOUSLY think niggas in the suspect thread are underating this mans impact on the ou metagame. Dragonite Dances All D-Nite? Hello, People? I stills get high to that sh*t. This guy is the motherf*cking sultan swami of hyper offense, stop treating him like some meek cactus farmer.
    X5Dragon
    X5Dragon
    THIS BROTHER IS LEGIT, WHY CANT YOU BE A MOD?!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Don't feel discouraged. Non badged members usually don't get respect at all on this site. That is why the guy you were arguing with didn't get blacklisted. Ojama and undisputed really didn't say anything new in that thread just made a long post. Just remember most members of this site are not intelligent at all so don't think your bad treatment on this site should reflect anything in real life.
    X5Dragon
    X5Dragon
    Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it, yeah I'm not taking this seriously but this is wrong and not just for me, but to everyone else. If they only continue to favor their circle then soon only them will be left on this site.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    This is true. Most people used to disregard most of what I said until my guide -- now they take me seriously. I never knew why the transition occurred, it just did. I know so many good players on here that just aren't taken seriously because they don't have a badge it's seriously retarded!
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Also yeah PDC should have been blacklisted too since you both had equal levels of abrasiveness so; therefore, both deserved blacklisting IF they deemed this abrasiveness blacklistable (and apparently they did -- but they spare PDC idk why). I like PDC and all but this is just a bad reflection on the OU mods in general.
    So MikeDawg posted a super duper similar team to one of yours. Starmie / Scizor / Dragonite / Volcarona / Breloom with like 1 hazard filler lol ;) I was going to hardcore post the link to your thread on his RMT but I can't find it :[
    Reactions: X5Dragon
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    They deleted my post when I posted the link ;c Mods have no sense of humor!!
    Sent u a invite lol and do u still ladder on OU? If so what was ur highest current peak lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…