Royalty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, i'm on Showdown right now as Andrew. PM me preferably sometime soon, I think I have to go at 5 PM EST.
    When can you play for the LCNURUlympics? My timezone is GMT -6
    Royalty
    Royalty
    saturday 2pm PST
    yoshinite
    yoshinite
    I may be able to play then- I will be a my grandma's house however, and her internet fluctuates.
    Royalty
    Royalty
    Thanks :) after a certain character limit it forces caps....
    Birkal
    Birkal
    that's ok, it's a common feature on phones that I knOW THEY'RE TRYING TO FIX IN THE FUTURE
    Hi, we're paired up for the battle Factory tourney. I'm a bit swamped with work since it's the week of thanksgiving, but I should be fine to play around Saturday. Message me back with times you're good to play.
    Royalty
    Royalty
    sure 1pm PST Saturday
    Do you think you'll be able to update your Research threads or should I find someone else if they're available?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    I didn't realize they weren't updated
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I just noticed Scyther wasn't updated for level-up movepool, dunno about the others
    Royalty
    Royalty
    Must've missed it in my alerts I'll go through them
    It's 11:30 and I have to go now :(
    When will you be online tomorrow? I should be available most of the evening, until 11pm again
    Royalty
    Royalty
    ah shit I forgot and I've been ridiculously busy lately so you can take the win.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! We are paired for the Bo3 Tournament. When do you want to play? I am GMT +1 and I am available Saturday, Sunday early afternoon, or the evening from Monday
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am sorry, I won't be here tonight. Can we play now or Sunday evening / monday afternoon or evening please?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    sunday at like 11pm your time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    yes, it would be good. Thank you, sorry again
    Hey Royalty. Im in partnership with SteelEdges and I need the news for the newest art contest put up. Steel has been absent for a while so I was wondering if ya could post this. Here is the info that needs to be posted: http://pastebin.com/2kEWuR0q . I hope ya can help.
    heya, we're matched up for the NU open. im GMT -7 and free evenings and weekends my time, when would you like to play?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    7pm tomorrow work? We share the same timezone.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    yeah that shuld work for me
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sorry, id rather not battle today. I just got lucked out of RU open and wont be at my best playing wise. Would tomorrow or monday work?
    Our teams are opps for ghosting tourney. We are mostly available during the weekends. I will check with my team when specifically they are available and contact you later.

Edit: Are you the same Royalty on PS?
    could we play now during tour plz ?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    aight my name on showdown is Royalty
    Nelson
    Nelson
    i don't see u i'm on as clara.M on main serv
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…