Grey Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i really dont care tho, especially when im getting bs like that. its a sign that i shouldnt be playing.
    Bitch get the fuck off my wall. When I told you I would beat you I did. You won because of a fluke. I will beat you 9 times out of 10, and I say that you will win once because I want to be modest.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    challenge accepted
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    do you play OU at all , or just the competitive deficit of UU is just too comforting to abandon ?
    I'm proud of you. You finally won a game. Barely but you still won one. Lol I like how you know my team so you know how to play around it. You aren't a good player you are a cry baby who tries and tries again until you finally catch me slipping. I think our record is 5-1 you can be happy now
    hmm have you tried Magnetelle? I just came across this core while making a run of the mill dragmag team. It's annoying because you still need a pokemon to set up Rocks (Garchomp can be used to potentially allow for 4 dragons!) and that's half the team without dragons =/
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    sounds cool, i've used goth back when i wanted to make an actual DD Tyranitar and sharpedo/toed offense teams ,it trapped brelooms and such, i think specs/scarf its the best sets it can run, along trick it can troll some things out,
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    i remember tricking scizors,gyrados and dragoites on Their respective dancing moves with goth's trick being some of the most enjoyable moments i ever had.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    poor guy, we where good friends, then one day he vanished
    your dragmag team from that replay gets such quick wins. I hit 2000 easily with it yesterday and then started using my rain stall team.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    Its the supreme game style since it exploits the metagame's prime vulnerability, if you want any moveset details or any kind of advice and help just tell me.
    BLARG weather BLARG
    BLARG weather BLARG
    dragmag is one of my favorite playstyles lol. I get really annoyed by teams with heatran, jirachi, skarm, ferro on the same team lol. I'm pretty disappointed in Magnezone a lot of the time as well and he's kind of useless for a lot of games. too many jirachi just u-turn out
    No dude really you need to learn some posting etiquite.

Nobody takes you seriously because you posted seriously in a troll thread.
    That doesn't mean it's a competition, it's a competitive game

A tournament, for example, might be a competition, but this is more like something people come and do. As you said it, it didn't make much sense
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    whatever the argument was, you are wrong, thats why you ended up banned after 5 years in smogon and 2k posts
    Not sure if this'll reach you, but I just wanted to say that I really like that quote that you put under your posts. ~THC
    Lol
    That would be hard, but I'll just play like I normally do
    Hope there aren't any hard feelings between us left, I look forward to a good battle
    See you in 10-20min
    You just gotta realize that you have to be more open to suggestions and that you have to be prepared for anything. Don't just brush Cobalion off because it's uncommon for example.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…