Layell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Layell. I can't find my smogon login info from like three years ago (not that it would matter because I've never talked to you but you know). I'm part of a forum based rpg and we're dying for gen vi sprites that we can actually use instead of the 3d sprites and we came across the library that you run. Would it be alright if we used these sprites?
    mildread
    It's likely we'll make a note in that bottom box stating where the gen 6 sprites are from and have a link to a page where we can list exactly who created/worked on them or alternatively they could go directly to you/the thread/etc.
    Layell
    Layell
    mildread
    Okay! I'll let them know!! :D And thanks for the link! :O That's super useful and I've never seen it before!
    Layell, can I have your Friend Code? I need it for Snover. I have sucky Pokemon, but I need yours for Snover. Message me.
    Layell
    Layell
    Mine is in my information, so pass me yours.
    Psylink
    Psylink
    Mine is 1289-8489-6482. You'll be added shortly. I'm sorry if I'm taking up space in your Friends List.
    Let me just be the first to say that that avatar is probably the best one you've had ever.
    Layell!! /nitpick but Mega Venusaur's petals in the back sprite should be more like the front sprite one. The edges in the petals are regularly spaced insatead of random like Venusaur. Haha :p

Also grats !! !_!
    gratz on artist~

(do you ever get sick of having Hamlet parody CTs?)
    Layell
    Layell
    No man I love my CT and clip art skull.
    Hey layell, I know youre stance on using sprites from the XY project (contact the original author), but I noticed you were a major contributor to the project yourse

Can I have permissions to use the sprites you created in Pokemon Zeta/Omicron (reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron)? Obviously, if certain sprites were collabs, I'd get permission from your partner as well.

Thanks a bunch :)
    Layell
    Layell
    I am essentially the one who manages the project so sure you can use the sprite project. Just link back to the smogon thread and make it clear which sprites are being used (I am assuming all of them), then users can refer to my chart for credits.

If you are only using some contact the original creators.
    Layell
    Layell
    I am fine with any of mine being used just link back to me and the project.
    Added your friend code. I'm online often enough so hopefully we will catch each other. Should have added you long ago my friend haha

Your status is hilarious btw XD

And if you see me online, could you please request a trade and send me over something with pokerus? It would be appreciated :)
    do you still need a meadow vivillon?
    Layell
    Layell
    Yes I do I really do!
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I can lend you one! Are you able to trade now?
    Layell
    Layell
    yea 4682-8601-2577 I will try to actually refresh smogon or just hl me on irc.
    Hey, I just wanted to say that you and other spriters have been doing a great job in making the sprites for Pokemon X/Y. Keep up the great work! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…