Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! was wondering if you could add me :D my fc:3883-5995-2162, i need a ditto safari and I have bug safari with paras, volbeat, and pinsir hope you can help me out been looking everywhere xD thanks~
    Just for everybody's information: Current queue is 14 in conversations and 9 here on the profile posts >_>
    Hi Kyara, my FC is 3797-5754-3542 - Would love a ditto farm if possible, when you have made room of course!. My Safari is Camerupt, Wooper & Diggersby (!) Thanks :)
    Hey Kyara, I'd love it if you do swap friendcodes with me. Mine's 4527-8336-7641 and I heard mine's grass, although I don't know what lives in mine. Thanks a million! :)
    Kyara
    added, please add me soon and let's meet online.
    acerinox
    acerinox
    Alright done! Cya online :) Thanks so much!
    I'm in need of good Dittos, but I don't want to leave you empty handed...would you maybe like a Bulbasaur, Froakie, Speed Boost Torchic, or Fennekin if you add me? :D
    Professor Shroomish
    Professor Shroomish
    I don't know what my Safari is yet, but who knows, maybe you could get something nice ;)
    Kyara
    I just wanted to add you but you neither put your FC here, nor in the spreadsheet >_>
    Professor Shroomish
    Professor Shroomish
    Sorry, I wasn't sure if you could add me. anyways: Zach
    4768-7570-5645
    Hey Kyara, if you get the chance to make more space could you please add me. FC is 3110-5150-6135, in game name is Caesar.

Thanks I really appreciate it, I would tell you whats in my safari but I'm not sure.
    Hi Kyara, I'm wanting a Ditto Friend Safari. Please, help me. My FC is 0087-3755-5576.
    Kyara
    added
    Randres
    Oh my God, I'm so glad! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. I just forgot to say that my Friend Safari have Ledyba, Heracross and Volbeat. Enjoy :)
    Hello Kyara I've added you to my FC so please add me back ASAP. I'd also appreciate if you told me what my safari contains as well, thanks you! My FC is: 5429-6814-5730
    Kyara
    added, last one today, will make more space tomorrow.
    Please add me. I have an Ice Type Safari. As far as I know, it includes Lapras and Beartic. My FC is 3909 7666 7466
    I would really appreciate being added to your friendlist. My FS is Dragon with Fraxure, Noibat and Druddigon. I haven't been able to find anyone with a ditto safari. My FC is 4484-7899-8200.
    It'd be sweet if you could add me when you've cleared out your friendlist a bit
    My in game name is Leathan 0301-9815-5875
    I have Pancham, Hariyama and Mienfoo in my safari
    cheers
    Hi, I've added you, could you please add me back when you've cleared your friendlist out a bit.

My in game name is Alex.
    The Pokemon in my friend safari are: Ninetales, Pyroar and Pansear
    0576-4732-3911

It would be much appreciated!! (:
    Hi @ everyone! I hit the 100 people friendlist cap of the 3DS and need to make room before I can add you to grant you access to Ditto safari
    Kyara
    I will eventually get to you, but it will take some time, since I need to go through safaris first to check them.
    Kyara
    I'm also having a hard time finding the corresponding 3DS friendcard to the pkm trainer ingame, so I have to go by added order.
    Hey could I add your Safari? My Fc is 3823-8618-8842
    Mine is dark and has Pwniard, Sneasel and Sableye. Thank you! (:
    Kyara
    added, please add me soon and be online.
    Hey I added you. My FC is 4699 5615 7204 and I have throh, mienfoo and breloom in my safari. Thanks!
    Kyara
    added, please be online soon
    Moose V
    Moose V
    I'm on now and I'll probably be on for a bit today
    Moose V
    Moose V
    also my in-game name is moose
    i added you please add back
    my friend code is 4355-9621-2071
    im trying to figure out my safari
    Kyara
    added
    Psychic: Grumpig, Sigilyph, ??? (please be online soon)
    I'm sorry to spam you with even more add requests, but I'd really appreciate it if you added me. My FC is 2294-4604-8136. I have a poison safari with Kakuna, Muk, Venomoth. Gotta catch all the dittos!
    s00pahFr0g
    Actually someone else added me with ditto so you don't have to if you don't want to, but I'll still add you if you'd like. xD
    Kyara
    I'll skip out on you then, since I already have that exact poison safari and I already can't keep up with making room for more people to grant them access to ditto.
    Hi! I'd really appreciate it if you add my FC: 2750-1135-7679.
    I'm ground type and I have Wooper, Nincada and Gastrodon.
    Thanks!
    Kyara
    added, please be online soon to unluck your ditto
    Please add me, 2234-7394-1141 Chandra 3DS FC. I have Smeargle, Audino and Dunsparce. I really need a ditto for eggmove breeding.
    Kyara
    added, please add me soon so you get the ditto unlocked
    MythraRed
    MythraRed
    added, thank you
    I can't seem to encounter your third Pokemon, which is presumably Ditto. Do you know how I can get it? We've both beaten the E4 I believe...
    mudkipmaster
    Thank you so so much. You have been helpful and responsive the whole time!
    mudkipmaster
    There is still no Poke Ball, (I'm online).
    Kyara
    hm, strange. What's your ingame nick? I'll check if I also can only get 2 from you at the moment.
    I'd like to add your friend safari (dittos are always great!)
    0645-6349-1250, if you'd like. I have Magmar, Charmeleon, and Braixen
    Kyara
    That's the most impressive lineup I've seen so far, lucky you ;)
    added
    diedrek
    Please add me, both of you. My FC is 3909 7666 7466. Thanks a lot in advance.
    Astral Spirit
    Astral Spirit
    O.O haha didn't think I'd be getting asked on someone else's profile lol.
    Added! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…