farranpoison
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Albacore
    Albacore
    btw if I would you I would take a good look through the entirety of the XY OU viability rankings, things have changed a LOT since you've been gone lol
    Can you please hatch an egg for me? If I'm right, your SV is 4065.
    FC: 3196-4213-2998
    IGN: Kotelo
    Say, why haven't we exchanged FC's yet? We've gotta fix this! Mine is 2852-7672-4566 (Ditto safari, btw).
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    My FC: 1650 1092 8575.
    It's Electric with Electrode/Electabuzz/Manectric. If you ever want to battle me online, I'll be happy to. :)
    (well, maybe after I make some changes to my team >_>)
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Ha, well I'd be happy to help with your team if you ever need some advice. As for battles... that might have to wait until I *have* a team! I've been using showdown exclusively because I'm waiting till Pokebank to import my flawless Ditto & co. >.>
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Haha, that' true. I myself have been on a breeding frenzy (have a few boxes full of competitive viable mons) but I am also waiting for bank to get my beloved Serperior (mega plz Nintendo) and Latias to bolster some of my planned teams.

Once Mega Mom gets out of the picture, maybe I'll be able to challenge you on PS lol.
    Hey, farran. Would you mind adding me to your friends? My friend code is 3797-6895-2507. Thanks in advance. :-)
    Hello.

The descriptions of TTar and Gastro on your RMT are a tad too short. I entrust you to improve them by yourself, so I don't have to lock it.
    Have a nice day.
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Oops, sorry about that. I'll try to fix it.
    I saw in the wonder trade thread you wanted to start gengar + trevenant breeding projects. I've got a bunch of 4-5iv gastlys + ralts if you need parents. otherwise they'll be getting dumped in WT
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Haha, thanks but it's cool. My comments in the WT thread were more like "I have parents ready to go, but have no room for the babies."
    cant say
    cant say
    oh sweet I get ya! yeah it's almost like gamefreak knew this was gonna happen (hence pokebank) haha. Ah well if you change your mind the offer's there
    Hey would you mind adding me I'd appreciate it ! 1032-1302-3095
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Done. I don't know how I missed this. Have fun with your new FS. :3
    Stopping by to say I love your avatar. Jyaki-gun Discoooooooooo!
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Best character ever in SRW Endless Frontier. ;)
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    My thoughts exactly :) Suzuka is the best, and SRW:EF was such an underrated game, so it's nice to see another fan!
    Can you please get me the item/moveset of Rotation Battle boss?
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    Cobalion:
    Metal Burst
    Iron head
    Sacred Sword

Virizion:
    Stone Edge
    Protect
    Sacred Sword?

Terrakion:
    Swords Dance
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Sacred Sword

Latias: Item: Brightpowder? (Missed a few times on her)
    Mist Ball
    Calm Mind
    Recover

That's all I could get from mock battles mate. GL on your run.
    jelome1989
    Ok thanks men... 1 question, are there any Scarfed Swords of Justice?
    If ever I reach this battle I want to make sure I have a good team for it
    farranpoison
    farranpoison
    They all switched moves, so no scarfs.
    OH! I remember now. Pokemon Box for Ruby and Sapphire gave out a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed, and when it's pal-parked and evolved, half the time it will switch it's ability upon evolution.
    Hmm, I am not really entirely sure, but I battled one and I thought it had Gluttony, I was probably mistaken, but this might be released via dream world?
    Hey, saw your question in the simple question thread, and Zigzagoon gets Belly Drum and Extremespeed with Gluttony from an event back during the Ruby and Sapphire days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…