All-ice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be around all this weekend...except for when the NFL Super Bowl is on :P

I'm GMT-5. Hit me up whenever you want to battle for Farm League.
    All-ice
    All-ice
    I'm ready to go right now :)
    Mulligan
    Mulligan
    OK. Meet me on oriserver
    I am your opponent for the SPL Farm League Week 5. The battle can be held at any day at any time in the afternoon. Username: cardboard12.
    Just to be clear, I'm on Pokemon Showdown
    Also are you the girl on your avatar?
    Alice
    Alice
    oh thanks! *blushes*, perhaps i could draw something for you one of these days... <3
    All-ice
    All-ice
    Really? That would be awesome :3
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Alice you shouldn't hang around with your real pic in this place, internetZ is full of stalkers!!! >_<
    Dec 24, 2013

You would know Alice.. ;)

ps. i was checkin up on farm league(idk why) thread and saw all-ice's post thats how i found this profile. (had to get a closer look what can i say im a man) had to post when i saw that alice is talking about stalkers. :)
    So you tried to steal my name...
    All-ice
    All-ice
    I'm not lol and I didn't say anything that hinted me of believing :)
    Alice
    Alice
    well you just said "i don't believe it" before!, so the mere act of "not believing" comprises the "belief" concept within, that's why! -i mean if you're not a believer "not believing" should also be out of the picture by default-
    All-ice
    All-ice
    What you said :D
    Thanks for the add :)

I'm kinda new around here, even though I've lurked Smogon for ages
    Hey would you be interested in trading my perfect jolly dratini or adamant fletchling both (both with HA) for one of your jolly 31/x/31/31/31/31 charmanders with dragon pulse? Preferrably one with solar power but i dont really care.
    All-ice
    All-ice
    I have of those,sorry!
    PyroCol
    PyroCol
    Aww okay, would you be interested in a battle maison item instead? xD
    hey just say your trading thread, and was wondering what you would take for spitbacks.
    Nel
    Nel
    oh, im not really too interested in torchic. i guess i could do 48 bp for a torchic and chansey spitback if you'd like. im assuming a 5 iv charmander and drilbur would be a lot more?
    All-ice
    All-ice
    I'll take a Life Orb and Focus Sash for them.
    Nel
    Nel
    okay! i'll pm you when i have them.
    hey didn't wanna clog up your thread anymore! It seems I messed up on my Drillburs and accidentally put a Sand Force one for a mother somewhere along the line. I guess they don't pass down abilities 100% of the time lol. I could definitely try to get you a mold breaker though. It would just take a little while
    All-ice
    All-ice
    Let me know when you have it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…